15 Drinks You Can Get At Starbucks This Fall, Even If You Are Not A PSL Gal

15 Drinks You Can Get At Starbucks This Fall, Even If You’re Not A PSL Gal

Fall-tastic options for the non-PSL lover.

20
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm1BgZVB525/?taken-by=starbucks
Starbucks Instagram - Alyssa Lenore

I think it's safe to say that most of us love Starbucks. For some of us, it's part of our daily commute. We stop in and snag a cold brew. For others, it's the perfect place to write emails, do homework, or schedule interviews. And for others, it's a great place to hang out and bond over caramel lattes.

During the fall, and later on during the holidays, we'll all visit Starbucks more times than our bank account can handle. And while some of us are PSL lovers, others aren't. Here are 15 Starbucks drinks for anyone who hates all-things pumpkin spiced:

1. Salted Caramel Mocha. 

Salty and sweet, this drink is the perfect treat for any crisp, fall day.

2. Maple Pecan Latte. 

Kinda taste like a pancake. Great for a cold morning.

3. Cordusio. 

A mixture of mocah flavors and dark chocolate accents paired with fresh brewed espresso? Yes, please.

4. Blonde Caffe Americano. 

Perfect and light for a busy morning.

5. Any Cold Brew. 

Chai Tea Latte. 

For anyone who needs a smooth and comforting beverage.

7. White Chocolate Mocha. 

A classic go-to if you can't choose!

8. Fresh Brew. 

Again, keep it simple and enjoy a premium roast!

9. Cinnamon Dolce Latte. 

Perfect and sweet.

10. Skinny mocha. 

For anyone watching their calories this fall.

Enjoy these non-PSL options at your local Starbucks!