A Starbucks Drink For Every Mood

A Starbucks Drink For Every Mood

This might possibly be the most basic article ever, but you can thank me later.

358
https://unsplash.com/photos/zMNaLdiZ2_I
Starbucks is a commodity that many Americans have grown unable to live without. It is special for many reasons, from its uniqueness to it's "third home" feeling that makes it welcoming and inviting to all individuals. Its rarity is precisely why we pay just a little more for the name brand. What's even more special, however, is the immense amount of options this company has provided for us. They have literally created a drink for every individual and every mood.

My bank account is almost at $0, but I need a pick-me-up. 

Iced coffee – add vanilla, caramel or white mocha whatever your taste buds like the most.

Too tired to function.

Iced caramel Macchiato – two shots of espresso come in the Grande and it's the perfect wake me up.

Nothing will go wrong today.

Pink Drink or a Violet Drink – Choose the strawberry refresher (pink) or the very berry hibiscus refresher (violet) and a splash of coconut milk and ice for the perfect drink for a perfect day.

Sugar is the key to my happiness.

Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino – don't need caffeine, but need something to savor your sweet tooth? This one's as refreshing as it gets.

Pulled an all-nighter and now my exams in 2 hours.

Espresso Frappuccino – Icy pick me up to jolt your brain into action.

Rainy Day .

Iced Matcha green tea latte – refreshing, calm and reviving.

Chocolate is the only thing to save the day.

Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappuccino is all the chocolate you need to succeed.

Fall can never end.

Pumpkin Spice iced coffee – appreciate that pumpkin flavor for as long as possible.

Christmas movies, Christmas pajamas, Christmas mood.

Hot peppermint mocha coffee – it's peppermint, hot chocolate like flavor with a splash of coffee will help get you through all 25 days of Freeform Christmas nights.

Don't get my nap today mood.

Chai Tea Latte – may be a little sweet, but the perfect way to sip away the bitterness of working through that nap.

Hungry and tired?

Almond or Cacao protein blended cold brew – protein for your muscles and caffeine for your brain.

Now if you are in the mood for some adventure here's a few orders that aren't on the official menu.

Raspberry Caramel Macchiato – order your ordinary caramel macchiato, but substitute your vanilla syrup for raspberry syrup.

Shirley Temple Deluxe – order an orange mango lemonade with one pump of strawberry syrup on top.

Blue Drink – passion iced tea, vanilla syrup, and soy milk!

Butterbeer Frappuccino – this one's a little complicated, but for all you Harry Potter lovers I'm sure you'll take the challenge! Have them line the cup with caramel drizzle, get a crème Frappuccino base, whole milk, 3 pumps of caramel syrup and 3 pumps of toffee nut syrup.

Banana Split Frappuccino – order a strawberry and crème Frappuccino (my favorite), add vanilla bean powder, java chips and a whole banana – to really jazz it up top the whipped cream with mocha drizzle and caramel drizzle.