6 Sweet Foods and Treats From Starbucks Coffee That I Like To Eat

These sweet foods are very sweet and fun to eat.

4
https://www.maxpixel.net/Cup-Coffee-Starbucks-Morning-Drinks-Cafe-Food-4053246

I have a sibling that works at Starbucks Coffee. Sometimes, she brings home some sweet foods and treats from Starbucks Coffee. These sweet foods are very sweet and fun to eat.

1. Cake Pops

These look like lollipops. They are very sweet and fun to eat. There is a chocolate flavor and a cake flavor. They are both good, but I prefer the chocolate flavor. It tastes like brownies.

2. Snowman Cookies

I ate them recently. They are sugar cookies, and sugar cookies are very sweet to eat. The frosting is soft and sweet. The snowman cookie is very crunchy. Do not miss this cookie during the holidays.

3. Brownies

They are big, sweet, and fun to eat. Brownies have chocolate on them. This is one sweet food that people should buy at Starbucks Coffee.

4. Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite type of cookie. They are sweet and fun to eat. They are big and round. They have chocolate chips on them. You rip one into pieces and share them with others or eat the whole big chocolate cookie by yourself. This is one sweet food that people should buy at Starbucks Coffee.

5. Chocolate Croissants

I ate this one recently. I was told to put a chocolate croissant into the microwave for seven seconds. I cannot put more than seven seconds because the chocolate will melt. Seven seconds makes the chocolate softer and sweeter to eat. The croissant is not hot but is soft and good to eat.

6. Vanilla Bean Scone

These scones are small as if they are pieces. Each person can eat one, or you can all of them by yourself. The vanilla bean frost on top of the scones is very sweet and is what makes the scone fun to eat.