Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope U of A Edition

May the Beardown Force Be With You

12

I recently watched the first six episodes of Star Wars (seeing Episode VII soon don’t worry) and finally understand who all these crazy characters really are and why people are so obsessed with the saga. While watching these episodes, I attempted to relate some of the plots to my own life to understand them better and make them more realistic. Which led me to some wild ideas, what if Episode IV: A New Hope was set at the University of Arizona?

Here is how Episode IV would go down if it took place at the U of A:

• Leia, a freshman at the University of Arizona, is out having a good time at her favorite frat when suddenly the cops roll in, red tag the place, and soon have her arrested.
  • She uses her one call to her uncle Ben Kenobi who is a UAPD cop.
  • While Ben is off duty Luke receives the message from Leia in their police cruiser.
  • Luke goes by Ben’s house to let him know about the situation.
  • Upon hearing the news, Ben pulls some strings for Leia with his questionable T-Loc friends Han and Chewy.
  • Although they are able to bust Leia out it is now on her permanent record with the Dean of Students (Darth Vader).
  • After some investigating they realize the only way to wipe her record is to hack into the computer center and destroy the server.
  • Luke has the skills to hack the server but Ben has to break into the computer center.
  • When Ben breaks in he runs into the Dean of Students, Darth Vader, at the computer center.
  • Unfortunately, Ben’s journey comes to an end.
  • Even without Ben’s help Luke is able to miraculously hack in and destroy the server.
  • Leia is free to enjoy the rest of her college career with nothing on her record and Luke has become an expert hacker instead of a cop.

Roll credits.

*Duuh duuh da da da duuh duuh*