stages of having a crush
popular

6 Stages Of Having A Crush We All Know Too Well

Having crushes are great, keeps you on your toes and everyone goes through similar phases.

1447
https://www.netflix.com/watch/80203147?trackId=14183173&tctx=11%2C1%2C94a0a26e-173c-416a-bdc6-c070efb86b12-765688813%2C20f0b79b-dc39-4e2d-a0bc-be4ee41a255a_71831781X28X6548X1545852652057%2C20f0b79b-dc39-4e2d-a0bc-be4ee41a255a_ROOT

We can all go back to a moment where our giddiness reached an all-time high because of a crush. Whether girl or guy, our stages of having a crush are all similar. From noticing their presence to finally exchanging numbers, we all go through the same thing.

Stage 1: Spotting

Somehow, within the blink of an eye you just laid your eyes upon the most attractive specimen. You're staring and can't help to smile and just like that butterflies erupt in the pit of your stomach. Within seconds you've just imagined your entire future with that person by your side.

Stage 2: Tell The Squad

As always, you update your friends on your latest finds and interesting things going on in your life, so you must tell them about the most recent hottie that you have spotted. With your description down to what color they were wearing you let your friends know every detail you can remember. Now your friends are on the lookout for who you have found.

Stage 3: Investigation

Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat. You and the squad are doing whatever you all can to find that person on social media to try and figure their life and how you may somehow have connection with them.

You find them. Then. FOLLOW.

You like about three of their most recent photos and as time goes on they should begin to recognize you as a follower.

Stage 4: OMGOMGOMG You're Going Crazy!

THEY ARE SOOO BEAUTIFUL. Everything they do you can't help but to think how beautiful that person is and how much you want to be a part of their life. You daydream about what you would be doing with that person if you with them right now. Wondering what they smell like, how they feel when you hug them and making up potential dates in the future.

Stage 5: Contact

Now that you've gotten a gauge of who they are and things they like or find funny, it's time to engage. Whether through direct messages or in person, you are ready to take initiative to pursue a conversation with the individual.

Quivering voice and all, you have somehow mustered up enough courage to ask your crush for their number.

Stage 6: HOW DO YOU FEEEEL?

Having a crush is all fun and games until this phase hits. Do you like me? Do want to just be friends? Am I cute, yes or no? Now that you have gotten their number, you're stressing about every message that shows up on your notification panel. Interpreting every 'hey' and every emoji, asking your friends what to say next; your friends words are being sent more than your own!

These phases are all normal and will soon pass. Make sure you don't change yourself for the liking of your crush!