Students around the nation brace themselves as the semester draws to a close, and exams creep evermore near. There's a lot of emotions that go through one's head when studying (or not) for final exams, and they usually come in five stages.

Stage 1: Denial.

"Nah bruh, I've got plenty of time. It's not like it's even going to be that hard anyways. I don't see why everyone's making such a big deal. I work better at the last minute. It'll all get done in the end so I'm just not going to stress about it right now."

Stage 2: Anger

"My teachers are dumb and my classes are dumb and why?!?!? Why is our educational system structured in a way that values test scores over actual abilities?!?! And for god's sake, will the person across the hall please turn their music down, I AM TRYING TO WORK IN HERE!!!!!!!"

Stage 3: Bargaining

"If I study for six hours tonight and then take a nap at two tomorrow in the library, I might have enough time to grab a sandwich and eat that while walking to my next exam. Also how many Five Hour Energy's can I drink before my heart goes into overdrive and explodes?"

Stage 4: Depression

"Well, that whole higher education thing was fun while it lasted. I guess now since there's no hope of me ever passing any of these, I'm just going to go live in my hovel made of garbage behind the 7-11. Tell my mom I'm sorry."

Stage 5: Acceptance

"You know what- it's okay. I've done all I could. Now I just have to get a good night's sleep, and go in there tomorrow with a positive attitude. I'm going to be fine."

Whatever stage you're in, best of luck on your exams. You've got this!!!