Stages of Exam Week, as Told by Parks & Rec

Welcome to finals week!

38

1. Exams are two weeks away, aka right around the time of Christmas break. There are absolutely no worries on your radar.

2. But now, somehow, Thanksgiving break is already over... and the week from hell is only days away.

3. You realize you've skipped a few too many classes and still haven't caught up on notes... or homework.

4. You decide to really motivate yourself and get to work.

5. But after a few hours (ahem, minutes) your brain starts to hurt.

6. You rationalize that after making a sufficient "To Do" list, you definitely deserve a break.

7. One episode on Netflix turns into 20 and you realize it's already midnight. Logically speaking, your brain is just not made to function at such hours. You might as well get some sleep and be well-rested for tomorrow.

8. The next day, you wake up feeling motivated, fueled by the fear of failure.

9. You start studying and feel like you could conquer the world!

10. Coffee becomes your new best friend... and worst enemy.

11. You embrace the motto "sleep is for the weak!"

12. Productivity is at an all time high. You begin accomplishing things you thought you never would and decide not to waste all this energy just studying.

13. It's not like your brain can comprehend any more information anyway.

14. Eventually, your friends suggest a night out and you obviously say yes. After all, you do deserve it.

15. Just a few drinks, you tell yourself.

16. Just a few more drinks, you tell yourself.

17. ...

18. The next morning, there are no words for the way you feel.

19. You realize your exam is tomorrow.

20. And then you remember that you still have to finish that extra paper your professor assigned last week.

21. You accept that this is all your fault and you must face the consequences.

22. All day and all night, you study.

23. Then, you crash.

24. Finally, it's exam day.

25. Your friends try to give you some last minute motivation.

26. The test brings about some mixed emotions.

27. You wish you would've studied more, but at this point there's nothing else you can do.

28. And finally, it's over. 

29. You did it.

30. Now, go home and forget it all.