We all know how dating works. There are times when you're single, and times when you're not. But there are a bunch of little things that we are all aware of that aren't always talked about. If you've seen "Friends," then you very well know that the six characters have gone through quite a bit of dating themselves. Whether you are a Chandler and scared of commitment, or a Monica and just can't seem to find the right one, you'll find at least one of these stages to relate to:
1. When you haven't gone out with someone in a long time.
2. When you develop a crush on a celebrity.
3. When you are bitter over your nonexistent love life.
4. When you begin to obsess over a hot human being.
5. When you are an awkward flirt.
6. When your crush calls you a friend.
7. When your crush gets a significant other.
8. When you've been single for too long.
9. When your friends try to get you to talk to your crush.
10. When something finally happens with your crush.
11. When you find a good one.
12. When family members ask if you're seeing anyone.
13. When your seduction skills are a little off.
14. When you get dumped.
15. When someone brings up your ex.
16. When you start going out with your friends again.
17. When you see your ex in public.
18. When your ex gets a new significant other.
19. But you remember that you'll be fine as long as you've got your friends.