In need of a date night in St. Louis, Missouri? These 11 STL date ideas will never fail you and your boo.
1. Get outside and see some art at the Sculpture Park.
Laumeier Sculpture Park
12580 Rott Rd, St. Louis MO 63127
2. Try and make it on the kiss cam at Busch Stadium.
Watch a baseball game while you're at it.
700 Clark Street, St. Louis MO 63102
3. Stuff yourselves with Italian food on the Hill.
Zia's On the Hill
5256 Wilson Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110
4. Help each other up while ice skating at Steinberg.
Steinberg Ice Skating Rink
400 Jefferson Dr, St. Louis, MO 63110
5. Spend an hour "boating" at the Boathouse.
Boathouse at Forest Park
6101 Government Dr, St. Louis, MO 63110
6. Have a beer together, and see how it's made at the Brewery.
Anheuser Busch St. Louis
1200 Lynch St, St. Louis, MO 63118
7. Get a view of the whole city from the Gateway Arch.
Gateway Arch National Park
8. Share a root beer float at Fitz's.
6605 Delmar Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63130
9. Bleed Blue together.
1401 Clark Ave, St. Louis, MO 63103
10. Enjoy some of STL's best custard.
6726 Chippewa St, St. Louis, MO 63109
4224 S Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63111
11. Ride to the top of the Wheel in Union Station.
1820 Market St, St. Louis, MO 63103