5 Spongebob Scenes That Still Make Me Laugh Today

Are you ready kids?

226
Nickelodeon

Here are a few classic SpongeBob scenes that I will forever love.

1. "You planted Grass?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8f42zzLYQs

In this incredible scene we have Plankton demanding the Krusty Krab formula per usual, but this time he has an army behind him. Mr.Krabs mistakes them for a patch of grass. Plankton responds with a laughing and gruffy tone "GRrRrRrAAaAaSSsSsSsSsSs" and it makes me pee my pants every time.

2. "Let's get naked!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBmyxg6TIng

Spongebob and Patrick are trying to scheme up some business idea so that they can get some quick cash. Patrick yells "Let's get naked" and under his breath Spongebob responds with "no, let's save that for real estate." This sly comment might have passed by the average fan, but it makes me giggle to myself every time I hear it.

3. "You left your lights on"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAweH8Kh-VQ&list=PLNmhV4_eebZd4UkCLnSOX9-DrqSfw5UT7&index=1

Spongebob and the gang are trying to start a band. Patrick goes outside and seems to get in a fight with the noise that is heard. He pokes his head in the door and shyly says "Whoever's the owner of the white sedan, you left your lights on." He then proceeds to walk back to his seat and every-time he makes a step the horn that is now stuck in his throat makes a whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp and when he sits down we get a final wHhhhHHhHOOoOooommmMmMPppppp. It gets me every-time.

4. "Two giant bubbles!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZVy1PPQOhU

Patrick and Spongebob are supposed to be at Mr.Krabs house painting the walls, but not harming any of his items on the wall or removing them. So Spongebob is painting and accidentally blows a pain bubble and freaks out because it might pop! He exclaims "what could be worse than a giant paint bubble?" and Patrick rebuttals "Two paint bubbles!" and Spongebob begins to scream! It comes so quickly and is such a knee slapper!

5. "This is my lab!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFr89UFJ-Nw&list=PLNmhV4_eebZd4UkCLnSOX9-DrqSfw5UT7&index=52

Spongebob is mind controlled in this one by Plankton so that he can steal the Krusty Krab formula. While he is walking Spongebob into his restaurant he yells "This is my lab" we then see this picture of the golden lab "And this is my laboratory!" and then we see his laboratory! But this is just a cute play on words that I love.

In conclusion, no matter how old you are you can always cherish classic Spongebob scenes such as these.