30 Funny Spongebob Quotes

30 Spongebob Quotes That Will Never Not Be Funny

"Don't you have to stupid somewhere else?" "Not until four."

5907
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZWn0UMTo74

Let's face it: Spongebob is extremely quotable. I'm not talking about the weird, disturbing crud that is the modern Spongebob, but the OLD Spongebob that we grew up with. I find myself quoting our favorite barnacle head every day, and it's great. It's even better when those around you understand the references and shoot a Spongebob quote right back at you (greatest feeling ever). Here's a list of the most famous and hilarious quotes from the hit Nickelodeon show that will always hold a place in our hearts.

1. "Is mayonnaise an instrument?"

"Horseradish is not an instrument either."

2. "Is this the Krusty Krab?" "No, this is Patrick."

"Uh Patrick, that's the name of the restaurant."

3. "CHOCOLATE!!!"

"What are they selling?!"

4. "It took us three days to make that potato salad!"

"THREE DAYS!!!"

5. "The best time to wear a striped sweater...is all the time."

"Eating here was your idea..."

6. "Can I be excused for the rest of my life?"

"Hi, Spongebob. I'm gonna kick your butt."

7. "May I take your hat, sir?"

"You mean like a weenie? Okay!"

8. "We should take Bikini Bottom and push it somewhere else!"

"That idea might be crazy enough...to get us all killed!"

9. "I wumbo, you wumbo, he she me wumbo..."

"It's first grade, Spongebob!"

10. "My Leg!"

*in agony* "My leg..."

11. "Who you calling' pinhead?"

"I wanna be Dirty Dan!"

12. "East? I thought you said weast."

"That's west, Patrick. You're fired again!"

13. "The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza for you and me!"

14. "The boy cries you a sweater of tears...and you kill him."

"How can you ever live with yourself?!"

15. "I can't see my forehead!"

"What's YOUR problem?"

16. "Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?"

"I'm feeling it, Spongebob!"

"Patrick, that's not a ride!"

17. "P.O.O.P. People Order Our Patties."

"Looks like Mr. Squarepants understands P.O.O.P."

18. "Am I a pretty girl?"

"Uh...you're beautiful."

*Mailman looks disgusted*

19. "That's his...eager face."

"This is exactly how I'd pictured your band would look."

20. "Do you smell that? A smell...a kind of smelly smell. A smelly smell that smells...smelly."

"ANCHOVIES!!!"

21. "Firmly grasp it!"

"That oughta do it."

22. "Sandy's a girl?"

"Neptune's preserver!"

23. "I'm ugly and I'm proud."

"Is that what he calls it?"

24. "I say we TIP SOMETHING OVER!"

"Now what?!"

"Get the lifeguard!"

25. "I love you."

*slams door*

26. "Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else?"

"Not until four."

27. "Leedle leedle leedle lee!"

28. "He poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses!"

"He did?!"

"No! But are we just gonna wait around until he does?!"

29. "I can't hear you! It's too dark in here!"

30. "When I need a job done, I get someone with a job to do that job!!!"

"What are you saying?"