The 15 Best 'SpongeBob' Episodes To Watch When You're Procrastinating
Television Streaming

15 Hilarious 'SpongeBob' Episodes To Watch During Your Procrastinationn

Leedle leedie leedle lee.

138

Procrastination is something we all do whether it's to avoid that five-page essay or studying for your test at the end of the week. We all do it and we all do it differently. Yet for most of us, some kind of TV streaming app is usually involved in our procrastination ways. Want one of the best things to watch mindlessly while still having a great time? "Spongebob."

Yes, "Spongebob." One of the greatest shows of our childhood and still pretty funny for us as adults. There are plenty of moments that will have you laughing, but if you're looking for some of the bests, you're looking for this list. Here are some of the best "Spongebob" episodes, in no particular order, to watch while you're busy ignoring your responsibilities.

1. "Pizza Delivery"

Season 1, episode 5. This episode has been recreated by many college students whenever they have a pizza in their hands. It's funny, "Krusty Krab Pizza" is a banging jam, and it's filled with quotable moments.

2. "Procrastination"

YouTube

Season 2, episode 17. Accurate to you avoiding your responsibilities, this episode will make you feel guilty watching but you'll be laughing at the same time. It's quotable, you'll know almost every scene, and you'll end the episode saying "me too" because of just how relatable it is.

3. "Sailor Mouth"

YouTube

Season 2, episode 8. We all know they're basically replacing curse words with random noises and frankly, it's funny as *dolphin noises.* Another quotable episode and definitely a fan favorite.

4. "Just One Bite"

YouTube

Season 3, episode 3. You know you've seen the face from tons of internet memes, now you need to watch the episode if you never have, or rewatch it if you know it. It turns out Squidward loves Krabby Patties and the reaction is always worth watching.

5. "Dying For Pie"

YouTube

Season 2, episode 4. "I made it with my tears!" is a quote we all know but the episode is also... the bomb. Although the context seems a little grim, it all ends up OK and that just makes it funnier.

6. "Shanghaid"

YouTube

Season 2, episode 13. A must watch episode, just to see the Flying Dutchman howling, Spongebob laughing, and Patrick going "leedle leedle leedle lee." The whole episode is worth it, but this part, in particular, will truly make your night.

7. "SB-128"

Season 1, episode 14. Trying to avoid Thing 1 and Thing 2, Squidward accidentally gets frozen for 2,000 years. In both the future in the past, he meets creatures similar to the Spongebob and Patrick from his time. However, this episode may cause an existential crisis so beware!

8. "Chocolate With Nuts"

YouTube

Season 3, episode 12. There is nothing bad about this episode and it has to be one of the most recognizable and quotable episodes that almost anyone could know. It's hilarious the entire way through and always worth a watch.

9. "Wet Painters"

YouTube

Season 3, episode 10. What's worse than one paint bubble? Two paint bubbles! This episode is both funny yet slightly stressful at the same time. You'll feel a little stressed as the paint goes all over the place, but right after you'll be laughing about it.

10. "Graveyard Shift"

YouTube

Season 2, episode 16. Watch this episode during your procrastination... at night! The Hash Bringing, Sash Ringing, Trash-Singing, Hash Slinging Slasher is out to cause some fright but frankly, this entire episode is just what you need for a laugh,

11. "The Camping Episode"

YouTube

Season 3, episode 17. This episode created one of the best jams that almost everyone sang growing up, whether you were camping or not! It's a fan favorite that'll leave you singing one again.

12. "The Bully"

YouTube

Season 3, episode 3. So you like kicking butts, old man? This is a great episode that involves Spongebob's obnoxiousness meeting a bully that threatens him. But things aren't always what they seem as Spongebob walks away from this experience fine after some fun laughs.

13. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III"

Season 2, episode 11. This must be your wallet and this must be a fan favorite episode. We all know the memes, it's time to relive the episode because it really is just as funny.

14. "Krusty Krab Training Video"

Season 3, episode 10. This episode is amazing from POOP to the Ti-ta-ti-ti-ta-ti-ti-ta-ta Krabby Patty zoom in. It's a hilarious episode that will leave you crying through your laughter.

15. "Rock Bottom"

Season 1, episode 17. This episode is an oldie but goodie. Most people know this episode and how weird it actually is, but it's funny nonetheless and always worth a watch.