Fall Activities

10 Spine-Chilling Activities To Check Off Your Bucket List This Fall

You can't escape the spooky season without these.

23
Halloween

There are so many things to enjoy this upcoming fall. Here are some definite goals to set this October to get a kick start into this holiday!

Movie marathon every weekend

Of all the times of the year that you should consider indulging yourself with movies and Netflix, it is this time of the year, October. A great way to kickoff into the fall is to set up a movie week or weekend getting into various Halloween-based movies. The most recommended examples of ghoul, ghostly, or sorcery-like movies can be films such as "Harry Potter" or "Halloween Town." For some more scary nostalgia, you can even reach out to watching some scarier classics such as "Halloween" or the "Chuckie" chronicles.

Fall photoshoot

I'll always encourage the idea of taking pictures even when it's not for a season. Fall is one of the most beautiful times of the year! The moment the leaves change, grab a phone, grab a camera, and go nuts! Find a road and take some pictures by yourself or with a group of friends! Maybe take your dog for a walk and take a picture of them chasing a squirrel... as long as you get them back, it should be a blast!

Have a bonfire

Now, I'm sure that summer nights are known for this. But nothing compares to an evening in the fall gathered around a campfire/bonfire with friends and lively chatter. Grab some smores kits and end a night in happiness and bliss!

Visit a pumpkin patch

This is just something you've gotta try. I've always thought it was silly to pick out some pumpkin and take it home, but being surrounded by a field full of them is two different experiences! Many locations have hayrides, ale, and beer tastings and all around good fun with family and friends!

Incorporate flannels

Now, you can't expect to participate in the fall season without incorporating plaid and flannels. The best thing about this fabric is that not only can you wear it but you can also decorate the space around you with it. Pillows, candle holders, and even blankets. A perfect little trend that can even be carried over into the following season!

Make a fall wreath

If you don't want to purchase an overpriced piece of fall decor such as a fall wreath, you can always make your own! That makes yours unique, special and, can even be inexpensive to your liking! Stop by your local art supply store or Target and conjure up something special to you and for your home!

Go to a Haunted House

Now, no Halloween season is ever truly complete without a haunted house! Quick little scare hack that might help you scaredy-cats! If you're too frightened to attend one, be apart of one! If you don't want to be scared, then take a step to the spooky side and scare others yourself!

Get through a corn maze

For you explorers and adventurers that enjoy a good time, find a corn maze to go through and maybe even go on a hayride!

Carving pumpkins

Fall is here and winter is near! Would it be a properly celebrated season without some pumpkins to decor with it? You can take a trip to a pumpkin patch and bring some home to carve or with family and friends. Or stop by your local market and purchase some. The great thing about the holidays is that it can always be turned into something more. You can have a pumpkin carving competition!

Either attend or host a Halloween party

Too old for trick or treating? Too old for costumes? Well, now you have an excuse to have some goods and enjoy some time with friends in costume! So go to a party dressed up for fun or throw a bash of your own! For an extra good time, you can host a costume competition!

Hopefully you get the chance to get into this fun! I encourage you all to at least try one! See how it goes and if you get through the list! If you don't this year, don't be disappointed, because now you have something to look forward to the next year!