Sorry Not Sorry, Bachelor GOAT Showed Me That Ian Is Still The Worst Many Seasons Later

Sorry not sorry...

14
IG: @KaitlynBristowe

Watching the bachelorette and bachelor rewinds or the bachelor GOAT episodes for these past few weeks has brought some feels back if I'm being honest (sorry not sorry Kaitlyn lol). The episodes are condensed into 3 hours of previous bachelor/bachelorette seasons. I really like getting another look at previous seasons because there are big moments that I forget that happened.

For instance, I forgot the conversation that Kaitlyn Bristowe had with Ian, with him calling her shallow (still a jerk I know). I think that he for sure should have had this conversation with Kaitlyn off camera if it was truly how he felt. All of America did not need to see him get any clout from this, which I know during her season that was not such a term. He did try and apologize over the men tell all but you can't truly come back from the hurtful words that you say to people at the end of the day.

I also really like that Chris Harrison gets on there to narrate and comment on it just like he does during the show. He gets the past contestants to chat with him on zoom too, so you get to really know what they are up to in quarantine. So shoutout to the bachelor producers on this, we as bachelor nation enjoy this very much, it gives us something to look forward to on Mondays while some of us are still not getting out much.