9 Of My Favorite Songs You Should Add To Your Playlist

Some of my favorite songs of all genres that are worth sharing!

23

If you're going through one of those periods where you can't find any music to listen to, or you simply enjoy discovering new music, here are few suggestions from a few of my very own playlists to check out!

1. Time Moves Slow- BADBADNOTGOOD

If you're into jazzy tunes, Badbadnotgood puts a spin on it creating a jazz/hip-hop vibe with their music.

2. The Shores- The Sea Of Cortez

I'd like to thank "Teen Wolf" for this one(and every other great song in the series). It has a very relaxing and mesmerizing sound, but also some alternative vocals that balance it out!

3. Sea Of Love- Cat Power

A short little masterpiece for those lonely nights(you might know this one from the movie, "Juno").

4. Tokoyo Narita- Halsey

If you're a crazy Halsey fan like me, you probably know this one, but if you don't, it's a beautiful freestyle she released as a single a while back. The production behind it is super smooth and synth-like.

Undone(The Sweater Song)-Weezer

Honestly, I hope this one is already somewhere in your playlist.

All My Friends with Tinashe and Chance the Rapper- Snakehips

A good 2015 throwback to get back into. This is a what you might call having a "basic" pop sound, but it's a good one! Lot's of great artist are featured too.

Moonlight On The River- Mac Demarco

A good playlist isn't complete without at least one Mac Demarco song. Lay back and listen to this relaxing tune.

Pendulum- FKA twigs

Every song off this album is mesmerizing, amazing, and definitely worth a listen.

9. Sea, Swallow Me- Cocteau Twins & Harold Budd

I first heard this song in the movie, "White Bird in a Blizzard" and have loved it ever since!