10 Songs That Will Make You Feel Sexy AF

Look Sexy, Feel Sexy

104

Let's be honest, you're f-ing killing it. Seriously, look at you: you've got on your favorite lingerie, your hair's all done. You look and feel gorgeous, and you know what is the best thing to do when you're killing it? Listen to music that accentuates and intensifies your hotness. So, let's do it. Here are 10 songs that you should listen to while strutting down the street, cute outfit and all, so people know that you're hot shit.

1. Body Say - Demi Lovato

The first verse is literally:

"If I had it my way, I would take you down
If I had it my way, I would turn you out
And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, 'cause I'm at the edge"

The song just gets hotter from there.

2. Julia Michaels - Heaven

"Good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you."

3. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman

"All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy"

4. Brave Honest Beautiful- Fifth Harmony

This is just a female power song. You feeling down, push play and jam out.

5. Jason Derulo - Tip Toe feat French Montana

Thought I would throw in a guy to help you feel sexy, and Jason does not fail in this department. Something about the line:

"Bring that body my way
Can't take it off my brain
Look like you do ballet (yeah)"

Makes me want to dance.

6. Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman

The music video and song are fire.

7. The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha ft. Busta Rhymes

Had to add a bit of a throwback to this playlist and who better than The Pussycat Dolls?

8. Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself

This song will help you love yourself in an upbeat way. This song is all about self-love and what is sexier than girls who love themselves?

9. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself 

This song makes me want to dance around in my best lingerie because I can't keep my hands to myself, but I mean why would I want too?

10. Ariana Grande, The Weeknd - Love Me Harder

Arianna does it again. Again most of her songs could have made the list, but I just really enjoy this one. I love the first lines.

"Tell me something I need to know
Then take my breath and never let it go
If you just let me invade your space
I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain."