15 Songs That Will Speak To Your Soul If You Let Them

"Thank you for finding me and thank you for the care. And f*ck you for making me think that this life might be fair."

3317
pexels.com

1. Defying Gravity

"Too late for second-guessing, too late to go back to sleep, it’s time to trust my instincts close my eyes and leap." - Wicked the Musical

2. Broken Things

"It’s never perfect; it’s always the ones with the scars that you use. It’s the rebels and the prodigals; it’s the humble and the weak. The misfit heroes you choose, tell me there's hope for sinners like me." - Matthew West

3. I Could Use a Love Song

"A long gone drive, you know the kind where you take a turn and you don’t know why but it clears your mind, a surefire cure. I need something stronger that will last a little longer." - Maren Morris

4. No One is Alone

"Sometimes people leave you halfway through the wood. Others may deceive you, but you decided whats good. You decide alone but no one is alone." - Into the Woods the Musical

5. Control

"Somehow you want me. Somehow that frees me to open my hands up and give you control. The King of Heaven wants me so this world has lost its grip on me." - Tenth Avenue North

6. Missin and Wishin

"I wouldn’t be cussing and b*tching, yelling, and breaking sh*t. Every night I hear you whisper in my dreams. Baby, I still love you even though you're not lovin’ me" - Drew Jacobs

7. Always Starting Over

"Thank you for finding me and thank you for the care, and f*ck you for making me think that this life might be fair." - Idina Menzel

8. Flashlight

"I'm glad nobody's counting, and Lord I'm glad you don't keep score. My prayers are all the same, it's the ones I prayed before - Thank you, but forgive me, my rough around the edges heart is yours." - Hunter Haynes

9. Lonely Call

"I used to be your 6 a.m. 'Hey good morning beautiful, how you been?'. Now I'm just a midnight number and a familiar voice when you start to wonder if you made the wrong choice, just let it ring all night long cause I ain’t your lonely call" - Raelynn

10. This is Me

"I am brave, I am bruised, I am who I’m meant to be, this is me!" - Greatest Showmen the Musical

11. Oh My Soul

"Oh, how you’re weary from fearing you lost control. This was the one thing you didn’t see coming and no one would blame you, if you cried in private, if you tried to hide it away so no one knows. No one will see if you stop believing. Oh my soul, you are not alone." - Casting Crowns

12. Doing Fine

"Thanks for asking how I’ve been. I’ve gotten too good at hiding it within I’m okay, things aren’t great but the truth is I'm doing fine enough to know that everyone’s a little broken." - Lauren Alaina

13. Free To Be Me

"I try to fit the pieces together but perfection is my enemy…on your shoulder, I can see that I’m free to be me." - Francesca Battistelli

14. Can't Blame a Girl for Trying

"Here I am again, the same old situation. Why does the guy thing have to be so complicated? I should’ve played it cool, instead, I made a fool" - Sabrina Carpenter

15. Everybody Hurts

"Everybody hurts some days. It's okay to be afraid. Everybody hurts, everybody screams - Everybody feels this way and it's okay " - Avril Lavigne