14 Songs For Whatever Phase Of Love You're In, From Falling In Lust To Being Completely Heartbroken

I belt them out when I'm thinking of love.

1979
Unsplash

The one thing that truly connects people is music. We all know when in a relationship, looking for a relationship, hooking up, or during a breakup there is this one (or a few) song(s) that just makes you think of a certain person and rock out. It can be angry, screaming singing, cry singing, or passionate singing. No matter which way, finding perfect songs are the best during any stage of relationship because it's like a soundtrack to your life. Here is a list of songs for whatever you are going through.

The Stages Of Dating

1. The Dating Phase.

Ready or not, you're about to enter into a relationship. It's the initial stage of learning more about the person you like and them finding out about you. It's terrifying to open yourself up.

2. The Honeymoon Phase.

This is the best phase of the relationship. It's the part where everything is amazing and you get to experience new things, even seeing the ocean for the first time.

3. The Falling In Love Phase.

The honeymoon phase is where you start to fall in love, but truly falling in love is such a deeper bond. It's where you'll do anything to be with the person. Where you finally have the guts to say, "I love you" and mean it. It's dangerous to fall in love, treacherous even.

4. The Long Term Dating Phase.

"Say You Won't Let Go" is my relationship's song, but all these songs are so important to me and I belt them out when I'm thinking of love.

5. The "I Want To Spend My Life With You" Phase.

These songs are perfect to describe the bonds you create during a relationship and how you want to spend forever with them, no matter what tries to get in your way because you'll only come out stronger.

The Stages Of Break Up

1. The Heartbreak Phase.

This is the part of the relationship where you question everything. Was everything a lie? Why is this happening?

2. The Crying Phase.

These songs just make me cry. Nuff said.

3. The I Want You Back Phase.

These songs are heartbreaking, but for different reasons. It's an ache saying you still want this person but know that you have to move on.

4. The "I DON'T Want You Back" Phase.

It's the phase where you realize that the person just doesn't do it for you anymore and you can find someone who does.

5. The Angry Phase.

This phase is for when your ex starts shit and rumors, but it's all for attention because they salty. Honey, move on, I did.

6. The "I'm Better Off Without You" Phase.

This phase is the best because you feel liberated from the person that was holding you back.

Bonus Songs

1. Hooking Up Stage.

I can't comment because I haven't ever hooked up with someone, but this song makes me think of hooking up. *shrugs*

2. Just Friends Stage.

This song is about finding an older man and friend zoning those little boys who aren't worth your time. Well, it's about finding a more mature man, but I find different meaning.

3. The Lonely Stage Where You And Your Man Are Fighting.

Just listen. It's great.