21 Worship Songs For Car Worship Services
Christianity

21 Worship Songs For Those Car Worship Services

"You and I are not that different; We got a void and we're just trying to fill it up with something that will give just a little peace."

635
Ally Mishell Smith

I've been there. I've been driving to work and the next thing I know, my car ride is turning into a worship service and at times. I feel the need to pull over just so I can fully worship the Lord. Here are 21 songs for those worship car rides.

1. "What Do I Know Of Holy?" by Addison Road

"So what do I know of You, who spoke me into motion?"

2. "No Longer Slaves" by Bethel Music

"I'm no longer a slave to fear, I am a child of God."

3. "Jesus, We Love You" by Paul McClure

"You are the one our, our hearts adore. Oh, Jesus we love You."

4. "The Lion and The Lamb" by Big Daddy Weave

"And every knee will bow before the Lion and the Lamb."

5. "Overwhelmed" by Big Daddy Weave

"I delight myself in You, captivated by Your beauty. I'm overwhelmed, I'm overwhelmed by You."

6. "My Lips Will Praise You" by Caroline Royston

"Thank You Lord, My God, for all that you are. I will lift my hands."

7. "Who Am I?" by Casting Crowns

"Not because of who I am, but because of what You've done."

8. "Loving My Jesus" by Casting Crowns

"The cry of my heart, is to see all the ones I love, loving my Jesus."

9. "Whom Shall I Fear (God of Angel Armies)

"I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind. The God of angel armies is always by my side."

10. "Good, Good Father" by Chris Tomlin

"I've heard a thousand stories of what they think You're like, but I've heard the tender whispers of love in the dead of night."

11. "All My Hope" by Crowder

"Yes, All my sins are forgiven, and I've been washed by the blood."

12. "My Victory" by Crowder

"A cross meant to kill is my victory."

13. "Say Amen" by Finding Favour

"If there's anybody here who's seen His power, anybody here brought through the fire, say Amen."

14. "Beautiful Things" by Gungor

"You make beautiful things, You make beautiful things out of dust."

15. "Still" by Hillary Scott & Family

"You've answered my prayer before I even speak, All You need for me to be is still."

16. "Wonder" by Hillsong United

"I see the world Your way, and I'm walking in the light."

17. "So Will I (100 Billion Times) by Hillsong United

"If the mountains bow in reverance, so will I."

18. "Worthy Is The Lamb" by Hillsong Worship

"Worthy is the Lamb, seated on the throne. Crown You now with many crowns, You reign victorious."

19. "This I Believe (The Creed)" by Hillsong Worship

"I believe in God our Father. I believe in Christ the Son. I believe in the Holy Spirit, our God is three in one."

20. "Let Them See You" by JJ Weeks Band

"Let them see you, In me. Let them hear you, When I speak. Let them feel you, When I sing. Let them see you."

21. "Voice of a Savior" by Mandisa