Summer 2016 Playlist

Summer 2016 Playlist

The good thing about coming home is getting to find out which music my family and friends are listening to.

3
Summer 2016 Playlist
http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/

Summer has officially ended for me and with school right around the corner I am reflecting on my summer 2016. It was great. I took a summer class, which I got an A on, and I took a well-deserved trip back home. Although I dealt with a family scare I am glad to say that it is over. All is well in that front. I also got my resume, portfolio and blog up and running which is something that has been on my bucket list for what seems like ages. I have also been reading a lot more and rapidly as well. All in all, I can’t complain about this summer.

The good thing about coming home is getting to find out which music my family and friends are listening to. It’s usually different from what I am listening to at home. When I left New York, Drake’s One Dance was in full force over there. By the time I got here there was a remix on the radio. Which means that particular song is played out. I wouldn’t doubt if it’s already played out in New York as well.

I get songs stuck pretty quickly, I don’t care how old or annoying I get to people. If I like the song you best believe I’ll be singing it at the top of my lungs and posting it all over my social media. Thank god that YouTube gives its users the ability to make playlists because I don’t know what I would do without my music as I am walking around New York.

Here are the songs that I have been listening to since school ended in May 2016. This is the order in my YouTube playlist:

Note: these are not all of them

Can’t Stop the Feeling: Justin Timberlake

Cake By The Ocean: DNCE

Work: Rhianna Ft. Drake

Una Vaina Loca: Fuego

La Tipa Me Mira: La Nueva Escuela

This Is What You Came Here For: Madilyn Bailey Cover

We Don’t Talk Anymore: Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez

Into You: Ariana Grande

All In My Head (Flex): Fifth Harmony ft. Fetty Wap

These songs have been playing nonstop while I have been cleaning, when I should be sleeping but I can't, when I should be doing work but I am not. While I've been in and out of the hospital and while I am in the car with my parents.

Yes. There are some Spanish mixed in there but I am Dominican. What do you expect?

What songs do you currently have on repeat?