40 Song Lyrics That Will Make The Perfect Insta Caption

Lyrics that belong under your Instagram photos
7121

Struggling to find a caption for that bomb selfie you just took? Want to post a picture with friends but you're not sure what to say?

I'm sure old Drake is the answer... Or maybe you want new Tswift to blow away your Instagram followers.

Here's a list of song lyrics that will give your picture the caption it deserves.

Captions for "The Selfie"

This category is for all my ladies out there who just took that killer selfie (or even photos others have taken of you). Perhaps you're trying to get a like from that special guy, or just really want to show off your makeup. The following lyrics are definitely captions that are worth your beautiful self.

1. "Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream" - Taylor Swift, "Blank Space"

2. "Give it to me I'm worth it" - Fifth Harmony, "Worth It"

3. "Bout to make me give you a reason to be insecure" - Jazmine Sullivan X Bryson Tiller, "Insecure"

4. "Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?" - Ariana Grande, "Dangerous Women"

5. "Shining bright like a diamond" - Rihanna, "Diamonds"

6. "The things I can't change are the reasons you love me" - Drake, "Jungle"

7. "I woke up like this"- Beyonce, "Flawless:"

8. "If I was you I'd wanna be me too" - Meghan Trainor, "Me Too"

9. "Yeah, I came from nothing, turned it into something" - Bebe Rexha, "I Got Time"

10. "Now I'm out here looking like revenge" - Demi Lovato, "Sorry Not Sorry"

Captions for photos with the girls

Everyone wants to brag about their #squadgoals on Instagram. Whether you want to post pictures from your sleepover or your adventure with your bffs, the following song lyrics will fit any picture you decide to post with your girls!

11. "Who run the world? Girls" - Beyonce, "Run the World (Girls)

12."Ain't nobody messing with my clique" - Big Sean, "Clique" (Clean)

13. "When it's just me and my girls" - Fifth Harmony, "Me and My Girls"

14. "You gon' make me call my woes for assistance" - Drake, "Sneakin'" (Female Version)

15. "Good girls go bad" - Cobra Starship, "Good Girls Go Bad" (Feat. Leighton Meester)

16. "They're just girls breaking hurts" - The 1975, "Girls"

17. "I can't really see another squad tryna cross us" - Drake, "No Tellin"

18. "I'm a do it for my squad" - Post Malone, "Squad"

19. "Nobody really likes us except for us" - Drake, "6 God"

20. "I live for the nights that I can't remember, with the people that I won't forget" - Drake, "Show Me a Good Time"

Captions for you and your boo

Who doesn't love posting photos with their significant other? Isn't that what relationships are all about? If you're a couple selfie addict. Here are some captions for you.

21. "Well I know when you're around cause I know the sound of your heart" - 1975, "Sound"

22. "All that you are is all that I'll ever need" - Ed Sheeran, "Tenerife Sea"

23. "But darling, you are the only exception" - Paramore, "Only Exception"

24. "Cause when I think of you my mind goes wild" - Shawn Mendes, "Roses"

25. "Keep it a whole one hund', don't got you I got nothing" - Kendrick Lamar, "Love."

26. "I'm always tired but never of you" - Gnash, "I hate u I love u" (Feat. Olivia O'Brien)

27. "You wrote a hundred letters just for me" - Halsey, "100 Letters"

28. "You are the best thing that's ever been mine" - Taylor Swift, "Mine"

29. "Just as long as I'm the name on your tattooed heart" - Ariana Grande, "Tattooed Heart"

30. "Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold" - James Arthur, "Say You Won't Let Go

Captions for when you're traveling

Traveling to one place or another is on almost everyone's bucket lists. Whether you're visiting New York or Vacaying in Paris, here are some captions that'll really spark your followers' attention.

31. "That's what you get for waking up in Vegas" - Katy Perry, "Waking Up in Vegas"

32. "Concrete jungle where dreams are made of" - JAY Z, "Empire State of Mind" (Feat. Alicia Keys)

33. "He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na" - Camila Cabello, "Havana" (Feat. Young Thug)

34. "Excuse my French, but I'm in France" - JAY-Z and Kanye West, "Ni**as in Paris"

35. "I'm in the fast lane from LA to Tokyo - Iggy Azalea, "Fancy" (Feat. Charli XCX)

36. "Southside Jamaica, Queens and it's crazy" - Nicki Minaj, "Moment 4 Life" (Feat. Drake)

37. "From Miami causin' trouble in LA" - Camila Cabello, "OMG" (Feat. Quavo) (Replace Miami with your city)

38. "My fantasy hotter than Miami" - Pitbull, "International Love" (Feat. Chris Brown)

39. "I'll be California wishing on these stars" - Rihanna, "California King Bed"

40."Getting down on a beach in Dubai" - Fifth Harmony, "The Life"