Something went wrong? Great! How can you use this mistake to help you learn?

Because there is always a way...

160

Have you ever had a heartbreak that turned into a lesson learned? Or how about encountered a challenge that you now have become a "pro" at?

Life has obstacles, mess ups, bumps in the road, and even failures. Each and every one of these can all teach you something and help you grow. Sometimes when something doesn't go as planned we automatically take it as if the world has ended or that we completely failed. Instead of looking for the light at the end of the tunnel or what good can come from the situation.

Growth Mindset

To avoid this we have to build a "growth mindset" and also begin to realize that a good thing can come from hard times. When you have a growth mindset, you believe that you are in control of your own ability. You also believe that you can constantly grow to become better, stronger, and smarter. This is the key to success.

Without a growth mindset, you quit putting in an effort and begin to doubt yourself. Also, you see any failures as the finish line rather than the beginning.

Since I have conquered a positive mindset, this past year. I have noticed how much obstacles can build your path and make you, you. Instead of seeing mess ups as a setback, I see them as a new way to learn and gain exposure to a problem. This has really guided me to learn more about the situation and put in the effort to avoid making that same mistake again.

For example, I was in an abusive relationship for almost two years and at the ending point, I thought I was a failure. I thought I wasted my time, got physically and emotionally hurt, and even heartbroken. I didn't think it could get any worse... That is, until it hit me. I began to see that this break up had taught me many many things. Never would I catch myself settling for less than I deserve again.

Carissa Davis

Also, I grew in so many ways. My standards got higher, personal development became a priority for me, and I no longer let one person control me.

And you can do this too!

Whether you are in a bad relationship, just got fired from a job, or even got in a car accident. Whatever it may be. There is a learning lesson from this. You can grow from this pain. You can take something bad and make something good out of it.

By grabbing my FREE e-Book, "How To Conquer A Positive Mindset" on my personal blog, you can find out more ways to achieve this!

Hope to see you there!