Something About Love

Something About Love

If I know a thing or two

63
Something About Love
Google

A while ago I had a dream that my ex admitted he was still in love with me. That he never stopped. And it broke my heart. I am very sensitive when it comes to things like that. I just love being loved as any other human being. And that night was the night I realized I need to be more appreciative of what's in front of me.

You see, I figured out that love is not something you can wrap your head around. You can't predict it. You can't assume it. Love is raw and ugly at times. Love is painful. Love is crying on the chest of your significant other because you're afraid of losing them. Love is random hugs and kisses. Love is fighting over pointless things; sometimes everyday.

Love is putting the other before yourself and wanting better for them than for yourself. It's putting up with them for so long even though they continuously piss you off about things that are not even relevant. You have to care. You just have to.

I always use my dreams in my writing because I know that they are important messages from beyond. That dream must have been telling me to open my eyes and not lose hope of what I have. It was telling me not to get distracted by the past and keep my eyes on the future. You have to move on because if you're stuck in the past, you won't proceed to your next checkpoint.

So I apologize if I have hurt anyone in the past with my actions or my opinions, thoughts, or feelings. And to everyone reading, I have realized one thing that everyone else should realize: when you love someone once, you always love them; even if you hate them. Even if they did you wrong. You either love someone forever or you never loved them at all. Not for real at least.

"I remember for the first time since I hated you that I used to love you."