15 Of The Best Posts From The Artidote

15 Of The Best Posts From The Artidote

The fusion of storytelling and art.
6380

One of the most inspirational and most entertaining pages I have come across on Facebook and Instagram is The Artidote. Curator Jovanny V. Ferreyra created this platform as a place to "story-tell, empathize, bond and heal through art." I recommend you all to like the page to spice up your newsfeed with positivity and creativity.

Lately, the page has enforced me to reflect on several varying aspects of my life as well as fix the flaws I saw within me because of the words of the page. Every time I read the words, I am filled with hope and a beautiful sort of positive energy. Here are some of the gems I have come across from The Artidote.

1.

That's the kind of resilience and sensitivity that keeps us going.

2.

None of us is perfect, we can never be. But we must always continue trying to smoothen our edges, to improve ourselves, and to make the best versions of ourselves.

3.

Only actions create change.

4.

Sometimes taking the time to figure yourself out can lead to some of the most rewarding realizations and experiences. If you don't figure out your puzzle yourself, people are going to cut you up and shape you into the person they think you should be.

5.

Confidence and humility make good people. Never forget your worth.

6.

Many times we attract other peoples' energies depending on our own so be yourself and let your energy do the talking!

7.

People who are better than you force you to think about your own standing. Surrounding yourself with people better than you makes you a better person, always.

8.

No pain, no experience, no emotion is forever.

9.

Ahh, the battle between the mind and the heart. I've been told by many to follow my heart and by many to follow my mind -- it's a tough battle to be stuck between the two.

10.

And waiting is behind all those lost moments and a lost chance at a life you always dreamed of.

11.

Always keep your heart, mind, and soul open to others. This small change in interest will always leave you with so much more from this world.

12.

Go with the flow. Let things happen. Don't think so much, just let the world carry you.

13.

Enjoy your every moment, you never know what the future has in store for you. Be happy in the moments you have right now.

14.

Be careful.

15.

And that, simply, is life. Lost and gained moments come hand in hand, but always try to gain as much as possible. Sometimes it's just not meant to be.

I hope you guys enjoyed these few posts! Make sure to check them out on Facebook or Instagram too, for, at least, a few moments of reflection throughout your day.