18 Cool Song Lyrics To Get You Through Your Day

Take a second to jam out.

7420
Unsplash

Happy February! I hope this month you can survive Valentine's Day and I hope you show the people you love that you love them every day regardless of a social commitment (just saying). I really enjoyed writing last month's poetic lyrics, and I realized that as there is a lot of music out there, there are a lot of poetic lyrics. Here are some to get you through the rest of this month!

1. “What’s the problem? I don’t know, well maybe I’m in love.” Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows at 0:22

2. “Let it echo from this city to the nation the sound of praise.” Let It Echo by Jesus Culture at 1:04

3. “It’s much less picturesque without her catching the light. The horizon tries but it’s just not as kind on the eyes.” Arabella by Arctic Monkeys at 0:55

4. “When the class president overdosed we all pretended it was rare, it was shocking, and all the town was talking. Yeah, we’re secretly out of control and everyone knows. Oh, it’s morning in America.” Morning in America by Jon Bellion at 2:04

5. “You don’t have to change a thing, the world can change its heart.” Scars to Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara at 0:47

6. “Barely even friends, then somebody bends unexpectedly.” Tale as Old as Time from Beauty and the Beast 0:33

7. “You don’t need to worry about making me crazy because I’m way past that.” Tattooed Heart by Ariana Grande at 1:22

8. “The one who puts death in its place, His life is flowing through my veins.” Miracles by Jesus Culture at 1:38

9. “I’d rather crash, I’d rather crawl than never have your love at all.” Risk It All by The Vamps at 1:01

10. “Our questions are all the same. Identical words: How they feel brand new against different time frames.” Bad Blood by Sleeping at Last at 0:59

11. “I’ll see you in the future when we’re older and we are full of stories to be told. Cross my heart and hope to die, I’ll see you with your laughter lines.” Laughter Lines by Bastille at 1:00

12. “First things first, I don’t want to be forgotten. Even worse, I don’t want to be alone.” No Grey by The Neighbourhood at 0:23

13. “Eyes innocent and wild remind me what it’s like, and I could easily lose my mind.” Georgia by Vance Joy at 1:25

14. “Heart shaped bruises.” Toothpaste Kisses by The Maccabees at 0:57

15. “For your eyes only I show you my heart, for when you’re lonely and forget who you are.” If I Could Fly by One Direction at 0:37

16. “Go ahead, rip my heart out if you think that’s what love’s all about.” If You Don’t Know by 5SOS at 2:48

17. “Uncover your eyes, there’s no sun. Where is your direction?” You There by Aquilo at 2:33

18. “I’ve got nothing on you, you were all I had to lose.” Cannibals by Kyla La Grange at 3:32