Socials As Described By The Office

Socials As Described By The Office

The Dunder Mifflin Paper Company loves to party.

21
Socials As Described By The Office
Zap 2 It

You look on your sorority's calendar for the upcoming week and see the fateful words, "Social with [insert fraternity here]." You and your friend look at each other, and you just know that this is going to be the best social ever. You love this fraternity. The guys are so cute, smart and nice. Your crush is in this frat, so you know you've got to look fine for this social. You can't wait to dress up in a themed outfit with your best friends. You're already planning the pregame. This is what your week probably looks like:

1. You're sitting in chapter, trying to stay awake while thinking about all the homework you have--but also thinking about who Ben is going to send home on The Bachelor this week--when the Social Chair stands up to make her announcement about the upcoming social.

2. She finally reveals the theme for this week's social, and you're thinking of all the clothes in your closet that will cut it. Most likely, you'll have to make a trip to Ragstock before Thursday.

3. But then, people start complaining about the theme because you did it last semester.

4. You eventually get out of chapter. But going to class that week while waiting in anticipation for Thursday is a lot harder than you originally thought.

5. You and your friend go to Ragstock to find the perfect outfit. You find it and buy it, but on your walk home realize you probably spent a little too much on an outfit you'll most likely never wear again.

6. Finally, It's Thursday! You and your friends start getting ready. You're curling your hair, doing your makeup and looking like a million bucks.

7. You and your best friend really killed the theme. You guys got that perfect mix of wearing the theme, but not trying too hard. You know your Insta game is going to be strong.

8. When your Big tells you you can be the DJ for the pregame.

9. When it's almost time to leave for the social, but you put your jam on before you leave.

10. The fraternity shows up and the two of you serenade each other with beautiful singing. You're pretty sure this fraternity/sorority pairing is one day going to win a Grammy.

11. As soon as all groups make it to the venue, everyone hits the dance floor and socializes.

12. You see your crush and he looks dashing, just as you expected.

13. However, your crush doesn't actually know you. So while you creepily stare at him, he's just standing there wondering who the creepy girl in the corner is.

14. You start to imagine your future together, because of course he'll figure out who you are and instantly fall in love with you. I mean, the wedding bells are basically ringing already.

15. Of course, crush boy never actually approaches you. Instead, you're left trying to avoid the jerks.

16. Someone had one too many drinks, and the sober monitors are not happy.

17. All the cute boys have already found girls to talk to, so you're left in the corner with the creepy new pledge. You think it might be time for you to leave the social and go home to sleep.

18. Your friends make you stay, and you all hit the dance floor together, because all their boy prospects were just "meh."

19. You're just about ready to leave for the night, but you don't leave without walking by and "accidentally" bumping into your crush. You play it off cool, though.

20. You and your friends stop to get food before you trek back home for the night.

21. You wake up the next morning with last night's eyeliner still on. You're also dead tired.

22. But you're already looking forward to next week's social!