Social Bondage

Social Bondage

"I Get Out " Lauryn Hill

739
Social Bondage

As the Queen so eloquently put ...I just want out of social bondage. As I get older and meet more and more people. As I build a greater conscience of how this world is built and how humans naturally and unnaturally interact. I feel myself more and more searching for a greater meaning to my life.

I want to be a woman of substance , I want to be a human who made a difference. The only song Beyoncé ever sang that I actually loved "I was Here". The idea of using your body to make a difference in this world is what I am currently obsessed with!

I want you guys to dig deep within yourselves, life is not about the amount of likes we receive on a selfie, it is not about how many people invite us to their birthday parties. It's not about how many boys find us "cute". It ain't about Money or possessions, we are made to think that it is. But why are millionaires still miserable. They lack SUBSTANCE. I want to encourage you guys to find what it is you are truly passionate about. Find who you are truly passionate about.

Life is about being a vessel of change a vessel of inspiration, a vessel of love, a vessel of self expression. We are here only for a small period of time ; take this time to worship your Lord , do what makes you happy, live freely but with purpose !

Society has this way of distracting us from what is truly important. Family, friends and experiences have so much value. This is hidden by society's facade of making us feel good with fake appreciation and hype.

you guys use what makes you different as your super powers !

-Kissy <3