10 Different Kinds Of Snapchats Every College Student Has Sent

We send snapchats everyday and some days they are more basic than others.

171
Sorority Girls
Personal Photo

We've all sent a snapchat that's embarrassing, cute, or whatever they could be. Any snapchat we've ever sent has probably been one that has been sent a hundred times over. There are those ten typical ones we send everyday without even realizing we are doing it.

1.  Typical Smiling Selfie

Personal Picture

This one is one we all send probably 5,000 times a day. If you don't send at least one before you get to class we all know you're lying.

2. The Iconic Duckface

Personal Picture

The duckface is what all girls send to their bffs in hopes that she won't get screenshotted. If she does her and the bff probably are going to have some words because that screenshot is probably going to come back and haunt you on your birthday.

3. Streaks

Google

These are literally sent every morning when you wake up and every night before you go to bed because if you lose that streak it's over with me man.

4. Food

Personal Picture

We all at some point have sent a picture of our food most likely because our back camera was on and we just wanted to reply back fast.

5. Any ceiling in any building

Personal Picture

These are sent when you're trying to sneakily send a snapchat in class and you're trying not to be noticed by the teacher in class or in a meeting for your organization.

6. Any embarrassing face

This is the face that happens when you're not ready for the front facing camera to be on. Also when these are sent to your best friends they are more than likely screenshotting you and the picture is going to come back to haunt you.

7. The just woke up selfie

Personal Picture

This is that picture when you are just trying to answer the streaks and don't really care what you look like.

8. The black screen

Basically when you don't want to talk to that person but they can't get the hint.

9. The scenery snap

The scenery snapchat is honestly my favorite. I love when my friends go off and send the snapchat and honestly who doesn't send a snapchat of being on the mountain in Jacksonville.

10. The snap of someone else doing something stupid. 

Personal Picture

These are the best. They are off guard, but they usually tend to turn out cute and maybe just maybe the other person doesn't hate you.