What Your Snapchat Story Says About You

What Your Snapchat Story Says About You

Another concert snap story saga? Hooray.
336

Snapchat is an app that has completely dominated the social media field for quite some time. One of the perks of Snapchat is being able to take a quick picture and post it to your story, which is essentially a collection of photos or videos that your followers are able to click through. Some people get a little too carried away with posting to their stories, while some people don't post enough. If you're wondering what your snap story says about you, then you've come to the right article.

1. The Concert Snap Story

You are constantly updating your Snapchat story to showcase the songs that are being played at whatever concert you're attending. These kinds of Snapchat stories are probably the most hated out of the bunch, but we're all guilty of posting them. If you're one that posts concert snap stories constantly, chances are you're just wanting to show the world how much fun you're having listening to your favorite band.

2. The Food Snap Story

You love to eat and you love to photograph the things that you eat. Put the two together and voila, the perfect snap story.

3. The Drunken Snap Story

Let's face it; alcohol does some funny things to you. Your drunken Snapchat story contains every moment of your night, starting with the pre-game and ending with the greasy food you eat before passing out in your bed. To be honest, this snap story is my least favorite, but that's a different story for another day.

4. The Nature Snap Story

Going outdoors for a bit? I have to show the world. If you find yourself posting snaps of the sunset almost every day, I'll probably assume that you love nature and being outdoorsy. I'm so guilty of posting nature snap stories, and I'm not sorry.

5. The I Just Want People To Know What I'm Doing Snap Story

At this point, if you're just posting a snap story of you or your friends doing a random activity, you just want to show that you've actually come out of your cave and are interacting with fellow humans. This kind of snap story has little substance but can be entertaining, I guess.

It’s strange how we want everyone we associate with to know exactly what we're doing at all times of the day. Snapchat is a great app that can provide quality entertainment, but we shouldn't let it consume our lives. If you're a frequent Snapchat user, I challenge you to stop posting stories for a day or two and actually live in the moment. You'd be surprised at how much more you'll enjoy the moment you're living when you aren't trying to document every little thing.