The Smoothie I've Been Obsessing Over

The Smoothie I've Been Obsessing Over

A smoothie recipe that is like no other.

43

It has been about a year ago now since I was introduced to this smoothie recipe by one of my oldest friend's Sophia and I has still been changing my life to this day. It is one of my favorites and I could enjoy it every day for breakie or an afternoon snack. Since I have still been in love with it for over a year now I though I would share about it because I make it pretty often.

Ingredients:

1. Blueberries

Unsplash

Add a cup of fresh or frozen blueberries! Blueberries are a low in calories, high in nutrients, and a great antioxidant.

2. Banana

Unsplash

Next is the banana. I prefer to freeze mine because they are more sweet that way once they have semi browned.

3. Almond Milk

Unsplash

Now, you just need a dash of almond milk or, you add normal milk.

4. Spinach

Unsplash

Then, I put in a handful of greens. You won't even realize you're eating them and it is the perfect way to get them in.

5. Peanut Butter

Unsplash

Add a bit of protein by putting in a spoonful or two of peanut butter. I always use one that is organic and that is 100% peanuts to get the most health benefits from it. With this type of peanut butter there is a taste difference but I've learned to like it over time and would recommend would giving it a try.

Hope You Enjoy!