Smoky Mountain Adventures: Day 2

Smoky Mountain Adventures: Day 2

Adventures with my dad, part 2.

103
Irene Yi

My dad and I decided to go hike the Great Smoky Mountains over Thanksgiving break. Here is a video montage of day 2 of our trip.

11 Genres Of Music That Originated From Black Culture

Numbers don't lie, up in the charts many times, black culture has defined the music industry. Music is a worldly language that can be understood by people all over the world. You bet black culture has taken over the music industry, but not from the way you may think. I'm not talking about their prominent presence in the rap game, but the origins of eleven different genres of music. Black culture is always using their heritage and ancestral knowledge to transmute the current energy to a higher frequency. Personally, I'm not surprised that many of these music genres have originated from black culture. Thankfully, I've been able to grow up in a diverse environment. I can only thrive in a diversity of friends.