You Know You're From Eureka, MO If You Called Joe Boccardi’s Your Second Home, And These 16 Other Things

Once a wildcat, always a wildcat.
750

Us Eurekaens are very fortunate to have grown up in a town that has given us endless opportunities and amounts of strength. The memories will forever be a part of you. If you ever get the nerve to leave, you will always carry it with you. And you will most likely long to return at least for a short visit. Because once a wildcat, always a wildcat.

1. You used to call it “MYreeka”

2. Your first friends were your soccer teammates on the co-ed team when you were 4 years old.

3. Your first dominating color of your wardrobe was purple.

4. In middle school, you’d hope to see your crush at the Friday night football game.

5. Your neighborhood crew became your ride or dies.

6. You grew up on that Joe Boccardi’s pizza and pasta.

7. Getting a season pass to Six Flags was a necessity.

8. Being in the Eureka Days Parade made you feel like a superstar.

9. You would ride your bike or Razor scooter up and down the street in your neighborhood for HOURS.

10. In high school, you would see people hanging out in the commuter lot. And you would never understand why that was the popular place to hang.

11. #EurekaStrong has become the backbone of this town which has had an effect on shaping you into the person you are today.

12. When someone shouts EUR, you know what comes next… It’s a natural instinct to you now.

13. You know the high school fight song by heart, and you probably will never forget it.

14. Somehow we became the Best Small Town in America, and you got to be a part of it.

15. Are the soccer fields flooded? The typical question we ask when it rains for more than one day.

16. 109 is the main road used to get everywhere.

17. When you return home, you must treat yourself to some Spooner’s ice cream with the fam.