A list of not so significant, but true events that make us happy inside. We all catch those small breaks throughout the day, but we don't have time to share them all with the world. Sometimes we can post things on our social media, but some small triumphs in the day we like to keep to ourselves. Here's a short list of them!
1. The mornings you get to wake up to the smell of coffee...it is heaven!
2. While doing laundry, finally reuniting lost pairs of socks back together- that is a good feeling.
The dryer returns some socks, not all, but some!
3. In the morning when you turn on your car and the favorite song starts playing, turning a good morning into a great morning ride to work.
Having a carpool crew is the best, you save on gas, plus you make going to work not so boring!
4. After a long day at work at dinner time, you are lucky to find enough wine to fill a glass half full. Yes!
Red wine's antioxidants are one good reason to have a glass.
5. When you finally receive that online order sooner than you thought.
The benefits of online shopping are avoiding to deal with people and waiting in line.
6. Forgetting the laptop charger, but fortunately, the night before you left it charging and you have enough battery to get some work done.
7. When the alarm frantically wakes you up, but then realize it's a Sunday and not a Monday. Now you get more beauty sleep in.
8. Receiving an honest compliment when you least expect it and it doesn't feel weird. When someone says that you look good, then you are doing something right, keep it up!
9. Someone opening the door for you and remember manners still exist.
10. Getting a phone call from the person you were thinking about.
11. Receiving a little something extra deposit in your bank account you didn't expect.
12. Successfully parking parallel, especially in a crowded street. You've got parking skills.
This kid has skills!
13. When you feel your life sucks, but then you hear others' problems and you start feeling better.
Now, add your own in the comments section below. What are those small things that make you happy?