7 'Sleeping With Sirens' Songs That Will Make You Fly

This band dives into the shipwreck and they aren't afraid to shine light to the darkness.
203

If this is the first you're hearing of them, "Sleeping With Sirens" is a rock band from Orlando, Florida. Formed in 2009, they've produced five studio albums and have taken the countryand world by storm ever since. With their incredible sound and astounding lyrics, it's no surprise that they've caught the attention of artists such as Machine Gun Kelly, "Pierce The Veil" and even "One Ok Rock" to collaborate for killer singles.

With Kellin Quinn's unique vocal range and the band's style, songs will easily find their way to get stuck in your head. Their songs aren't just enjoyable to the earthey're pleasing to the soul. Lyrics dig deep to bring you to new heights and explore what you're feeling, and even discover something about yourself.

They dive in to the shipwreck and aren't afraid to bring light to the darkness. Not only that, the band gives a sense of belonging to anyone listening. Its like their songs give you an exclusive invite.

Here are seven songs that will bring you to new heights:

1. Cheers

A perfect anthem to blast. We may march to beats of a different drums, but the beat of this song is killer. The fact that they're in NYC for this video makes everything even better.

2. Kick Me

Some days feel like a swift kick to the face. I can't think of a better song to rise above it all with on those days.

3. Fly

"Can we fly, can we fly away?"

4. The Strays

The instrumentals here give a magical touch to perfectly blend with the uplifting lyrics.

5. Legends

A perfect reminder that we can be anything we choose. "We could be legends after all."

6. Do It Now, Remember It Later

The song aside, I love everything about this video from "Werd" news to the band swimming after eating donuts. The song ain't bad either. But seriously, it's a great reminder that you're in control of your life and you can't let negativity drown you.

7. Roger Rabit

This is one of my favorites to listen to at the end of the day. While it's on the melancholy side, it reflects on our growth as people and most importantly our journey in loving ourselves.