6 Ways To Grab Your Mental Health Issues By The Balls

It's the little things that count
108

Ever feel like you’re going to pee yourself almost every other minute when you’re at work or are suffocated by social anxiety and it gets worse when you’re forced to interact with fellow human beings? Or how about completely squashed by depression when you can’t leave your own bed because the cinder block is beyond what you can lift? Fear not for you are not alone, and I am sharing my six favorite techniques to conquer your mental health disorder like a badass and to take control like a boss!

1. Take Your Meds RELIGIOUSLY

No matter what, make sure you take your meds and if you forget, call up your local pharmacy for advice. If you’re going to be out all day and won't be able to go back and forth, I recommend putting your meds in an empty pill bottle ahead of time and you'll be set to go!

2. Watch Something Absolutely Ludicrous and Hysterical

Remember to make it so funny that your tears of laughter reap the seeds while your tears of pain merely dry on the ground.

3. Self Deprecating Humor Is a Medicine That You Don't Need Covered by Insurance

So utilize that! Life isn't so serious after all!

4. Masturbate

I'm not kidding. It's a proven stress reliever and also good exercise... I mean, if you hate the gym but need the endorphins, why not use what you have on hand? *pun intended*

5. Eat Dark Chocolate

This is another proven medicine that adds more fun to the experience beyond the pill and simple water.

6. BE EASY ON YOURSELF

We aren't perfect. We will never be anything but who we were meant to be. And of course, it's so easy to compare yourself to every other single person who appears to be perfect in the eyes of society, but what makes that "perfection" any different from the perfection you already embody? I hope this list can help and inspire whoever is reading, and just remember that you're never alone and there is no shame in whatever disorder you've been blessed with!