6 Reasons Why Watermelon Is The Best Fruit

You know you love me. XOXO, Watermelon
1487

What is the ultimate summer fruit? WATERMELON. What is the best thing that is green on the outside and pink on the inside? WATERMELON. What is the best thing to ever exist on Earth? WATERMELON.

While it cannot be indefinitely confirmed, the watermelon might have originated in South Africa or the tropical regions of Africa. The first recorded watermelon harvest was in Egypt, about five millennia ago! Nowadays, there are over 200-300 varieties of the elusive melon. Oftentimes, watermelon worshippers are confined to these choices: seeded, seedless, mini, yellow, and orange watermelons.

Watermelon is by far, the greatest fruit ever. Even though our watermelons are about 92% water, they are 100% delicious, and here are six reasons why the watermelon is the BEST MELON OF ALL TIME.

1. Watermelons are Fruits AND Vegetables

This is literally amazing. What kind of masterpiece phenomenon can be BOTH a fruit and a vegetable? This miracle is more important than the meaning of life, and you know it. Now, EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!

2. Watermelon is Loaded With Vitamin A

Vitamin A helps to promote healthy eyes and can be attributed to better eyesight. Furthermore, Vitamin A also maintains healthy skin and teeth amongst many other important things!

3. Watermelon Records

The world's heaviest recorded watermelon was 350.5 pounds! That's a whole lotta melon. (And I want to eat every last bite of it.)

4. Watermelons are Full of Antioxidants

This precious fruit is one of the greatest things you can eat! Sorry, to get all Bill Nye on you, but this is a really amazing source of antioxidants.

5. Been Drinking... WATERMELON.

AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT?! Watermelon is delicious by itself, but what about... *brace yourself* COLD PRESSED WATERMELON JUICE?!!

6. WATERMELON ART

WHO HAS THE TIME TO MAKE THIS?! But also, this is the best thing I have ever seen in my whole life.

TURTLE-MELON?! Where have you been all my life?!

Melon Monroe. Bombshell? more like bomb fruit.

This will haunt my dreams for the rest of my life. But I will always crave it. I am slightly uncomfortable with the fact these watermelons are more attractive than me. However, they are so beautiful that I am will be forever impressed. Aesthetic goals.

To be honest, why would anyone not love the greatest fruit of all time?! Watermelon is the best melon and we all know it. In the end, watermelon is the most delicious thing on the planet, and it is also good for you. Find a pal and enjoy the gift of the watermelon. #StayJuicy