Sister Sister

Sister Sister

Sister, I love you

125
Sister Sister
Unsplash

Sister

Sister where do you get that style

That beautiful smile

My ride or die

My best chick

You amuse me

What would I do without you

You make me smile when I am weak

You make me feel like a queen

My sister

I will not forget you

You have my back

I will never let you down

You are my crown

If you are sad I am mad

My bestie

I can’t explain how much I love you

My sister I'll ride for you

Don’t give up on me because I will not give up on you

My sister I believe in you

My sister I owe the world to you

My sister I love You!

2026: the year the Fifa World Cup Returns to North America

For the first time since 1994 the United States will host a world cup (for men's soccer)

1025
Skylar Meyers

The FIFA World Cup is coming to North American in 2026!

An Open Letter to Winter

Before we know it April will arrive.

2966

Dear Winter,

6 Questions To Ask Yourself When Cleaning Up Your Room

This holiday break is the perfect time to get away from the materialistic frenzy of the world and turn your room into a decluttered sanctuary.

3697
Pixar

Cleaning isn’t just for spring. In fact, I find school’s holiday break to be a very effective time for decluttering. You’re already being bombarded by the materialistically-infatuated frenzy of society’s version of Christmas, Hanukah, etc. It’s nice to get out of the claustrophobic avarice of the world and come home to a clean, fresh, and tidy room. While stacking up old books, CDs, and shoes may seem like no big deal, it can become a dangerous habit. The longer you hang onto something, whether it be for sentimental value or simply routine, it becomes much harder to let go of. Starting the process of decluttering can be the hardest part. To make it a little easier, get out three boxes and label them Donate, Storage, and Trash. I'm in the middle of the process right now, and while it is quite time consuming, it is also so relieving and calming to see how much you don't have to deal with anymore. Use these six questions below to help decide where an item gets sorted or if it obtains the value to stay out in your precious sanctuary from the world.