Single in early 20s

Yes, I am single and I am in my early 20s. Why is it so judgmental when someone is single in their early 20s. I have friends who are dating and still trying to find the right guy for them. I am not trying because I have other things to think about.

Being in any kind of relationship is time-consuming and gives you amazing feelings. But that does not mean that I should have a boyfriend. There are many people who are in a relationship for a few days, or a few months, or few years are still trying to figure out if they are doing the right thing. They are confused about life, about themselves, about their relationship, about their future together, about how to make time and more on. There is no end it.

I guess I just want to spend my little time to know about what I actually want, and then pursue into a real relationship. This could help me to understand about various things and become a better person. There is so much time to spend for your family, work, and eventually your own family. But there isn't much time to spend on yourself. I think this is the time that I could enjoy for myself.

I am not saying that it is impossible to find time to myself during my other times, but I think this is the right time to express and enjoy everything without any quilt. I am not talking about drinking or smoking. Lol. I am talking about independence, girlfriends time, learn more hobbies and establish myself in my career. And that's why I want to be single as much as possible.