The Struggles of Being Alone During The Holidays

5 Struggles Of Being Single During The Holidays

For my all my single friends out there, this one's for you.

277

Another holiday season, another myriad of feelings of loneliness. Sometimes, it's hard to be single during the holidays. Here are five reasons that explain what the heck is happening:

1. It’s cold as heck

With coldness comes desires to have someone to cuddle and stay warm with. Seasonal affective disorder, anyone?

2. ALL. THE. COUPLES.

It almost seems like everyone around you is dating, and you're just a little, sad potato. And mind you, a lonely one at that. Must be nice!!

3. Family reunions can be a real pain in the butt

Do relatives have to ask if I have a boyfriend every single time we meet? Please stop asking! The answer is no!

4. Too many decorations

All the Christmas decorations, trees, and tunes would be so much better with a significant other, but nope!

5. Christmas movies are all romantic!!!

On Netflix, nearly all the movies are romantic, and it makes you feel that much more single!

All in all, just because you're single doesn't mean you don't have people you love in your life. Enjoy being single during holidays! #betterlucknextyear