Simple Ways to Have Self Love

5 Simple Ways to Have More Self-Love

Channel your time and energy into the things that make you feel good.

54
5 Simple Ways to Have More Self-Love
https://www.canva.com/photos/nature/MADGyMKhugo-young-women-travel-together-concept/

Do these, you won't regret it:

1. Good self-care

https://unsplash.com/photos/YCW4BEhKluw

Channel your time and energy into the things that make you feel good. Take care of and fulfill your needs. Indulge in positive habits such as eating healthy foods, exercising regularly, spending time with friends and allotting plenty of time for personal hygiene.

2. Set boundaries

https://www.canva.com/photos/parks-outdoor/MADGybWEggU-women-s-white-top-and-orange-floral-skirt/?query=meditate

Know when to say no. Have trust in yourself and your abilities to set personal boundaries.

3. Forgive yourself

https://www.canva.com/photos/fashion/MADGx-MCKEE-happy-successful-sportswoman-raising-arms-to-the-sky-on-golden-b/?query=happiness

Do not dwell in pain or negativity. Grant yourself forgiveness. If you've made a mistake, think about what changes you will make to prevent the same issue from reoccurring.

4. Stop self comparing

https://www.canva.com/photos/business-finance/MADGyOsfxw8-white-paper-with-be-yourself-everyone-else-is-already-taken-print/?query=forgive%20yourself

"Comparison is an act of violence against the self"- Iyanla Vanzant

Understand that you, alone, are enough.

5. Surround yourself with good people

https://www.canva.com/photos/misc/MADGx8NNqn4-human-hands-forming-heart-on-white-surface/?query=self%20love

Be around people who truly support you and make you smile.