A Simple Guide To Brainwashing

A Simple Guide To Brainwashing

Tricks And Tips To Get People To Do What You Want

113
A Simple Guide To Brainwashing
wanttoknow

Have you ever been struck with the desire to do nothing at all? Is your symbolic plate filling up with more and more responsibilities? Does getting someone else to take care of your chores sound like a good idea? Well, look no further than this guide! This guide will explain some of the top of the line methods and tricks to “encourage” your friends into all of those boring responsibilities for you. A popular preconception is that mind control, brainwashing, and hypnosis all have negative connotations. However, I look at these methods as suggestions of my will over someone else’s. Remember, these methods have been proven to work and are backed up by professional evidence. They are not guaranteed to work the first time, or in some cases, at all. But there is a method for everyone, these are a few of my favorites.

The Force

That’s right, one of the most popular methods around is “Force.” As depicted in the "Star Wars" franchise, the “Force” is used by many characters to alter the mindsets of stormtroopers and move any mass according to the will of the user. Clearly this is suggesting at its finest! Contrary to popular belief, this mysterious power can actually be used by anyone, as long as they know how to tap into it. It’s not all about the midi-chlorians you’re born with. To start this method, isolate yourself and begin meditating (vocal ohms are not required but fun to do). After a few minutes, walk up to someone and gently wave your hand in front of their face and calmly announce your suggestion. With any luck, you’ll get it on the first try!

Magic conch shell

If that first method didn’t work, then the “magic conch shell” popularly seen in "Spongebob Squarepants" should definitely fit the bill. This is a new-school method that takes you further away from your responsibilities because all you have to do is let the shell do the work. In the show, the shell has a firm grasp on suggesting things. Like the “Force," it makes everyone who hears its message do as it commands. There is no meditating, midi-chlorians or obscene hand gestures here — just a plastic toy and its string. An important thing to keep in mind while using it is to wear earplugs; otherwise, you will also be hypnotized.

" Harry Potter" magic

Now hear me out — this one seems like a long shot, but using magic to give suggestions to people does work. There have been a plethora of depictions of magic throughout history, but the one that truly works is the type that is represented in the "Harry Potter" world. There are charms and curses that will work wonders for our purposes. Controlling someone has never been easier than it is in the world of "Harry Potter." Crucio, Imperio, and Fidelius are three spells (the torture curse, the controlling curse and the charm to hide a secret inside someone, respectively) used in the franchise to suggest things to people. Sure, two of them are considered evil and unforgivable, and the third is rarely seen at all in the movies, but they still work. To get started, you must procure a wand. They can be bought in Disney World or be made out of a stick in your backyard. After that, you can walk up to someone and shout a word to them and watch the magic work. If this foolproof method fails, it means that you need to study harder for your OWLS.

Bucket helmet

Yet another method from "Spongebob Squarepants" (there are quite a few in this show, thanks, Nickelodeon), and this one is guaranteed to work. In the "Spongebob Squarepants Movie," Plankton takes over Bikini Bottom and “enslaves” (I prefer the term generously gives) the inhabitants with these bucket helmets. While not very fashionable (totally last season), they are effective mind-controlling, idea-suggesting implements. Look at all the work that was done while Spongebob was gone: There was a statue built, the inhabitants were trained to be a loyal mass and Poseidon made Plankton the leader. It all worked out until Spongebob came back to town and “saved” the day. To get started, simply take a bucket and put on someone’s head, and give them a command. If it doesn’t work flawlessly, then you may need a different bucket.

The one ring

Yes, the one ring of power. The one ring to rule them all. That one ancient artifact made in the depths of Mordor by the Dark Lord Sauron in the "Lord of the Rings" franchise. This ring holds the power to cause hate and destruction as per the Dark Lord’s will. However, in our word, any old gold ring will do (drawing orange scribbles on it to make it look like an ancient language is a bonus). Rings have much more power than you think. Similar to the “one ring” in the franchise, rings will whisper not into your ears but your mind. Their powers of suggestion are usually unparalleled. To start, go find a gold ring (that's really the only specific part about it), light a fire and throw the ring into it for about 10 to 20 seconds. When you take it out, make sure you let it cool before you put it in your hand. After cooled, whisper some magic words to it and then presto, you have a magic ring. The problem with this method is that the ring will control your victims for their purposes and not yours, but other than that it works.

Watch and chain

Here is an old school method, the watch and chain. Hypnotists are stereotyped using this method, so it must be true. The trick with this method is that you have to get a watch on a long chain (like three feet) and swing it slowly at a 39.5-degree angle at a speed of 1.4 kph. Believe it or not, your outfit matters too, well only that you wear a suit and tie with white gloves. Once you get the specifics out of the way, an afternoon of practice is all you’ll need for this method to work.

If none of the methods described above work then you’re either not trying enough or not believing in their ability to work. As a fallback plan, you could try just asking someone to do something for you. People are usually pretty nice. But only use this backup plan if the other six methods absolutely do not work. Happy suggesting!