Nothing can defeat me as long as I still love myself

Love yourself from giving yourself a good sleep

841
silk pillowcase

I lost my job unsurprisingly as a tourism practitioner due to the covid-19. From the beginning, I was so anxious about the epidemic situation and losing the source of income. Even though there were still some savings, I was worried about the uncertain future because of my house loan, causing me difficulty to falling asleep.

Unemployed at home, I spent more time staying alone to examine my life. I have ardently loved my job and introduced the familiar cities to different people appreciating various landscapes. But I was busy with social contact and communicating with guests before, resulting in that I hadn’t been serious with me for a long time. Thus, I started to arrange my work and life regularly by cooking on my own, doing exercises, and regaining the habit of reading, which enormously relaxes my mood and reduces anxiousness. However, long-time insomnia still bothers me.

I tried many ways to solve this problem, such as turning off my cell phone and drinking a glass of milk before going to bed, sleeping with the music, and stretching, which takes little effect. Finally, I decided to try better bedding that brings me real change. I purchased a silk pillowcase and silk eye mask, seeming to touch a cloud at the moment of laying down. I know I made the right decision.

The silk pillowcase is smooth and soft with a skin-friendly delicate texture. Not only can it help regulate temperature but maintain the moisture of the face, distressing my irritability and relaxing me quickly. At the same time, the skin around the eyes is tender and lovely by using a silk eye mask that greatly pampers the skin and sleeps in deep with its good shading.

What surprises me is that Lingsilk improves my sleep quality and makes my skin and hair become better, either. The pillowcase I used before is too rough to leave marks and lines on my face, most of which reduce after using them for some time. Silk is not easy to generate static electricity and produce hair frizz and breakage for smooth surface, healthier in my hair.

The mulberry silk pillowcase and silk eye mask I use are from Lingsilk, satisfying me no matter in package design or the quality of the products. Also, I noticed that Lingsilk uses the Grade 6A fabric certified by the OEKO-TEX® standard 100, bringing me a fantastic experience.

I have rejoiced so much for presenting such a great gift for myself and high-quality sleep markedly improves my whole state of physical and mental health. Now I’m fully charged and confident to set out to meet the challenges again. Since I know nothing can defeat me as long as I still love myself. Love yourself from giving yourself a good sleep, and Lingsilk is the best choice.