Signs To Know Whether Your Introvert May Like You

Introverts are beautiful, complex creatures.

1012
fictionique.com

Introverts can be hard to read! In fact, no one is 100 percent introverted or 100 percent extroverted. For those who are more introverted, though, it can be hard for them to clearly express to their peers how they feel. Not every introvert is quiet or shy, but to have a general understanding of what an introverted person is like, a simple definition would be that an introvert is an individual who energizes by spending time by themselves. On the flipside, an extrovert is someone who gains energy by spending time with others.

These simple definitions do not mean that introverts hate people, just as extroverts do not hate being alone. Since introverts and extroverts receive energy differently, it can often be difficult for people who spend time with introverts to know if said introverts like them or not. There are many cases in which someone believes an introverted person dislikes them, when in fact this is far from the truth! Though social norms dictate that when people like one another, they are open and obvious about their affection towards one another, this is not the case for many relationships with introverts. To avoid confusion, the following are a few signs to whether your introvert may like you!

1. Your introvert may like you if he/she needs space before and after socializing.

2. Your introvert may like you if he/she appreciates your company, but needs to re-energize by having a quiet night in sometimes.

3. Your introvert may like you if he/she spends a lot of time being introspective.

4. Your introvert may like you if he/she can sit in companionable silence with you.

5. Your introvert may like you if he/she chooses quality time over the quantity of time spent socializing.

6. Your introvert may like you if he/she needs time to open up around you.

7. Your introvert may like you, even when it seems awkward between the two of you.

8. Your introvert may like you if they want to spend time with you, but not necessarily speak with you.

9. Your introvert may like you, even if it isn't always obvious.

10. Your introvert may like you if he/she prefers to spend time with a few select persons, and you are one of them.