Signs You Are An INFJ, One Of The Most Unique Myers-Briggs Personalities

Even though I'm an introvert I'm still naturally social.
441

ISFJ (Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Judging) is one of the 16 personalities from the Myers-Briggs test. It's also one of the unique ones of the bunch, and it's my personality type.

At first, I was really against the results, the I, S, and J all made sense but the F didn't. I feel like I choose to think over feel, but even though us ISFJ's have the feeling trait we still have excellent logical reasoning abilities. It's the same with being an introvert, while we are introverted were different from the other introverts because we have well-developed people skills and social relationships. Our intimate level with others is better than any other personality type. We're also hiding but very willing to consider to change and new ideas.

ISFJ's are selfless people who engage in work and the people we believe in with enthusiasm and generosity. We are very enthusiastic when it comes to making a difference in lives by taking the support, reliability, and imagination we have and apply it to the change we want to make.

INFJ's are universal helpers by sharing knowledge and experience, whenever possible we choose empathy over judgment. We like to support the people around us and only strive for win-win situations. We use our great imagination to help us with our empathy.

INFJ's are observant because we like to observe others feeling and seeing things from their perspective. Which could also be a weakness for us because we are so concerned for others feelings that we don't make ours know. We are so private and sensitive that we keep our feelings on the inside to protect our feelings so we can also protect other people's feelings, our shyness also gets in the way of telling our feelings to others.

INFJ's are so hardworking that we have so many high standards for ourselves that knowing we could've changed something minor to make a task better will make us downplay our success for the task. Which isn't already a good thing because we're so humble that we already downplay our success. We have this strong idea of perfection that's is so easy for us to overload ourselves so we can meet everyone's expectations and ours. We like to accomplish our goal to the highest standard and beyond what is required, we are so careful and we use a steady approach to our end goal.

Because we are so hardworking if we get negativity from conflict or criticism in our professional life we carry that into our personal life because we take things too personal that we don't know how to separate personal and impersonal situations.

INFJ's are very selfless that we let things slide and we believe things will get better soon. We don't how to say no, which is why we have a hard time standing up for ourselves. Other people take advantage of our dedication and humbleness by pushing their work on us and then taking credit for the work we did.

INFJ's are loyal, we make excellent memories to remember people and the details about their life. We make friends by having mutual support, advice, and reassurance. We like to maintain a secure and stable environment for ourselves and our loved ones.