Signs That He's Definitely trying To Cuff You This Cuffing Season

6 Signs He’s Definitely Trying To Cuff You This Cuffing Season

'Tis the season for cuffing.

388

It's that time of year. Summer is over. The weather is getting colder, the trees are losing their leaves, and people are getting cuffed. It's officially "Cuffing Season" when all the summer singletons are feeling the chill of Autumn and Winter months, and looking for a person to cuddle up with. So there's a chance, if you're seeing someone right now, he's going to try and move from being your casual date to your fall/winter cuff. Who knows what will happen when the snow melts and the winter is over, but for now, grab your blanket and your boo and prepare to get cuffed.

Here are the signs he's definitely about to cuff you:

1. You hang out during the day.

He's not just texting you "you up?" texts at 2 a.m.

2. And you can hang out sober.

He doesn't just want to be with you when he's drunk. He genuinely wants a connection with you, one that doesn't (always) require intoxication.

3. He's posting pictures with you (and tagging you) on social media.

You tend to leave someone you're just casual with off your 'gram and social media, but he wants to show off that he's with you.

4. He's told his family and friends about you.

5. He hangs out with you literally all day.

And you guys don't do anything but cuddle and watch TV. The perks of Cuffing Season.

6. You both aren't looking for anyone else.

He doesn't want anyone else, and neither do you.