18 Signs You're A Little Too Comfortable With Your Best Friends
popular

Some people may think you're dating.

26091
youthareawesome

There are friends and then there are best friends. Friends send each other snap chats with flower crowns and puppy faces, while best friends morph their faces into unsightly ogres—the more chins, the better. With that being said, even best friends rank at different levels, the top being the people you are so close with, it might make other people uncomfortable. They're the people who don't just accept your weirdness, they embrace it and then act even weirder. I've come up with some signs that you might be a little too comfortable with your best friends. (Which is a wonderful thing.)

1. You are totally fine sleeping in the same bed

(If we're being honest, you might even choose to regardless of the several other sleeping options)

2. You send them the ugliest selfies you can manage

SEE ALSO: 27 Things You've Said If You're The Mom Friend

3. You describe to them in detail all of your crazy dreams

4. You finish each other's sandwiches...I mean, sentences

5. You laugh wildly together until you're crying and can't breathe

6. You have *unique* nicknames for each other

7. You try to be as weird as possible whenever you are around them

It can even turn into a competition, a weird-off, if you will

8. You show them your endless collection of embarrassing middle school pictures, braces and all

SEE ALSO: 8 Tiny Lies Every Young Woman Has Told Their Best Friend

9. You say stupid things in front of them 24/7 and couldn't care less

10. You sing horribly off-key with them in public, as if you are living in a musical

11. You have a secret handshake

12. You rock your awkward dancing

13. You are super touchy-feely

So some people may think you're dating

14. You let them see you when you are in your least attractive state

15. You compliment each other constantly (physical attributes included)

16. You screenshot texts to send to them for advice on what to reply

17. You go on late night road trips to blast music and tell each other everything, the silly stuff and the serious stuff because they are your people, and you'd trust them with the world.

18. Finally, you love them more than anything and couldn't possibly live without them

Your best friends are basically your soulmates, so don't let them forget how much they mean to you!