10 Signs You're A Capricorn

As Capricorn season has fallen upon us, and as a fellow Capricorn, I figured that it would only make sense to write an article about being the best zodiac sign! Also, full disclosure, I don't really believe in astrology, but I also do, lol. I have made a list of the great attributes of being a Capricorn. If you're a fellow Capricorn, congratulations, you're great, and if you're not? There's always next time (or rather, life)..?

1. Work-a-holic

This is such a major part of me. I'm always working. Whether it's a new poem, editing a photo, reading, writing essays -- I am constantly working. And if I'm not, I fidget until I have another thing to do.

2. Territorial

Capricorns are protective of what is theirs. I am so overprotective of friends, family, and lovers. My best friend is my best friend -- not yours, bye.

3. Needing Alone Time

While we do enjoy spending time with friends, family, and lovers, we also enjoy LOVE our own company. We need it to recharge our energy, we need it to LIVE. Me without my alone time = insanity.

4. Brutal Honesty

All you will hear from me are words of honesty. I can't help it if it comes across as cold. That's just how honest I am! Caps are totally honest and can be cold/detached when saying what's on their minds -- don't take it personally (...or do).

5. Routine

Having routine and predictability is a great need for most Caps. But just because we enjoy routine doesn't mean that we don't get bored of it -- we like the occasional twist/change-up.

6. Reliable

Reliability is a forte in Capricorn's book. While we don't see the need to have many friends, we love having the few friends that we do have. And with friends, family, and lovers, we see the need to be dependable for them because we are truly sweethearts. We'd do anything for the ones we love!

7. Sarcasm

As we the sweetest of sweethearts, we can also be the sassiest, sarcastic people ever. Especially if you get on our bad side -- watch out for our snappy remarks.

8. Independent

As a little girl, I've always been independent. Caps have this strong, stubbornness, energy, self-determination, and don't do much relying on others, as others rely on them.

9. Goal-Oriented

Caps are innately ambitious and have goals. Don't stand in the way of a Cap and their dreams, because they will knock you down.

10. Cold Front, Sensitive at Heart

Most people know that Caps are probably the most detached looking of all the zodiacs. We can't help it! While we have this cold front, it's usually because we have a wall up. We're actually sensitive people, once you get to know us, and if you're lucky enough to see our emotions.

And there you have it! Here are some of the few traits of a lovely Cap. This article was for fun and isn't completely accurate, of course. But I hope you enjoyed some insight of what a Cap is like!

From Your Site Articles