12 Signs That She Is 100% Into You, So Just Ask Her Out
relationships

Guys, If She's Doing These 12 Things, PLEASE Just Ask Her Out

We're really not hard to read if you know what to look for.

2268
couple holding hands

OK, guys, listen up. This is the time of the year where I've noticed the most girls trying to lay on the charm for the guy in their life. Maybe it's something about the holidays, or maybe it's Cuffing Season, but almost all of my friends are trying to get their crushes to ask them out. And guys, I'm here to help them out. This list is all of the signs that the girl that you've kind of been talking to is interested in you, majorly.

So, please, take a read and if that cutie in your chem class is showing these 12 signs, just take the plunge and ask her out.

1. She texts you constantly. 

This one is pretty obvious, but if she is texting you a lot for any reason, she's into you.

2. She always manages to be sitting near you. 

Whether you're in class or if you're hanging with a friend group, if you notice that your girl is sitting or standing near you, that's usually a good sign.

3. She'll find reasons to touch you.

Whether it's a high-five or just brushing your hand when you ask to borrow a pencil, if she's into you, she'll find a multitude of different reasons to touch you.

4. She plays with her hair when she's around you.

This is one of the most common signs that a girl is into you. If she's twirling her hair around her finger, take notice.

5. She always looks at you when you're talking.

People usually have their attention all over the place when someone is speaking. A girl who's interested in you, however, will keep direct eye contact with you during the entire time that you're speaking, because she actually cares what you have to say.

6. She teases you.

This is called FLIRTING, boys. Please learn what it looks like and how to respond appropriately. She's teasing you because she likes you. I don't know how much more obvious I can make this.

7. She constantly asks you to do things.

Whether she's asking you to go to the movies or just to walk her to class, this is an opportunity you should take because she wants to spend time with you. More time together is usually a good thing.

8. She asks you personal questions.

If she's asking you about your siblings, your pet dog that you've had since you were 12, or your plans after graduation, she wants to get to know you. And she wants to get to know you because she likes you.

9. She mentions that she's single. 

Boys, this is the biggest clue in the world! If a girl mentions that she's single around you, that means she wants you to fix this. Please get the hint.

10. She smiles at you.

Smiles are a good thing. Always. If she's smiling at you, whether from across the room or from right next to you, that's a pretty good sign. Smiles mean she's happy to see you. So smile back.

11. She nods when you're talking.

Nodding is a sign that someone is paying attention to what you're saying, and if this is happening during a personal conversation, you can almost bet that your girl is into you.

12. She laughs at your jokes.

Guys, we girls love a guy with a sense of humor. And we will give you every possible opportunity to be funny and we will laugh at your jokes even if they suck.

So guys, please take these things into consideration. If she does all of these things, she probably likes you. So go for it! Take the plunge and ask her out. She probably wants you to.