It is springtime at last, and finally the weather is warming up; except college still has at least four more weeks left. We just can't help dealing with these 10 thoughts as we settle into Spring Fever.
1. Thinking it's OK to wear shorts, but it's not even 60 degrees yet.
Fifty degrees is warmer than freezing by like... 17 degrees. That's enough, right?
2. Losing All
Wait... we only have three weeks left. What do you mean we have three essays AND a project by Friday?
4. Watching all of your friends getting into new relationships while you remain single.
"I would say get a room, but you're already in ours..."
5. Realizing a spray tan is the only solution to not blinding people when you wear a swimsuit for the first time since last summer.
I don't know if sunglasses are enough to protect anyone from such a luminous glare.
6. Realizing you haven't shaved down there or really anywhere in a WHILE.
It was like an extra layer of warmth, right?
7. Wondering if it's possible to major in Netflix and Chill...
If there are professional ice cream testers then WHY the heck not?
8. Being infinitely broke
Where did all my tax returns go?
9. Realizing you still haven't found a summer job.
Is a job interview like a drug test where it's better not to get a call after? If so, I'm killin' it.
10. Checking the calendar to see you have less than a month until you have NO MORE essays or responsibilities.
Good Luck getting through the next month! Hang in there friends.
To quote the wise prophet Drake "Just hold on, we're going home."