As A Man, I'm Sick And Tired Of Sexual Harassment

"Look guys – no matter what a girl does, no matter how she’s dressed, no matter how much she’s had to drink – it’s never, never, never, never, never okay to touch her without her consent. This doesn’t make you a man – it makes you a coward." -Joe Biden
466

For the love of God, keep your hands to yourself! Are you a bunch of five-year-olds or something? Do women need to walk around wearing signs that read "Do Not Touch?" What is it going to take to get it through your thick skulls that you do not touch what is not yours without permission?! And even if it's your significant other, you still ask permission before you engage in any kind of sexual acts or contact.

Let's get this straight: Her body DOES NOT belong to you and it NEVER will. If she says "No", then it means no. If she says "Yes" but after you start she says "Stop", then you stop and respect her choice. There is no compromise or substitute; you just stop. You are entitled to nothing.

Recently, I came across an article titled, "To Girls Wearing "Cheeky" Bathing Suit Bottoms, Please Stop" that was being featured on Odyssey's Facebook page. The cover image is of a girl in a bikini bottom that exposes her butt. The amount of vile and straight-up perverted comments made by older men on that post is mind-boggling. Don't believe me? Take a look for yourselves.

To the perverts who send unsolicited pictures of their genitals, sexually explicit messages, and pathetically beg for nudes, what the fuck is your problem? Do you really think she wants to see your penis? Do you seriously believe that telling her how much you want to fuck her or asking to "see those titties", is going to get you anywhere? There is nothing flattering or attractive about that crap at all! She doesn't owe you a damn thing, and she sure as hell doesn't deserve your sick harassment.

There is nothing cool or okay about touching a woman in any area of her body without her consent, nor does it make you "manly." In fact, it makes you scum. It makes you the lowest of the low and the worst that humanity has to offer.

If you are worried about being accused of sexual harassment for flirting, then you probably shouldn't be flirting at all. If all you can talk about is sex, then you should stop talking to them. Amidst all the offensive tactics however, there is a way you can actually completely avoid these accusations!

Mutual respect and communication are so vitally important to any form of interpersonal contact. I'd bet my life that a woman will find you one million times more attractive if you treat her with respect and as a fellow human being, and not as some kind of sex toy. Be kind, be respectful, and be a real man. A real man doesn't sexually harass women.

As a man, I am so fed up with other men's behavior and lack of respect. Not everything is about sex or attractiveness. I honestly feel lucky to be a man because I would lose my mind if I was constantly being harassed, sexualized, and hit on. Women deserve to be treated as humans, not sexual objects for male gratification.

I can't believe I even have to say this, it's almost 2018 for crying out loud! When will we ever learn? It isn't hard to treat women with dignity and amicability. I know we can do better than this. we have to - because they deserve our best and nothing less.